The coaches, not Cam, are the problem.

#32 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,379 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Regardless he drove our team and got points on the board right after that, after you know who you are thought it was completely over

Look at who's being blamed for the loss now?

Now you look dumb ass fug, so stfu and gtfoh

#33 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Whoa Cam! Noooo Cam!!

#34 CarolinaSock

CarolinaSock

• ALL-PRO
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Cam was ok today. One pick on him, one pick on bad luck. But his accuracy was all over the place today. He missed a lot of open throws, and that was the worse hail mary I've ever seen.

#35 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,580 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Lol, this has to be 'right up there', with the shittiest fan base in the league.

#36 restNChrist

restNChrist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, Michigan

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

one pick was not on him... he has us in every game... if this was the 2009 team with Newton at the helm we would be undefeated!

#37 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

Lol, this has to be 'right up there', with the shittiest fan base in the league.

I disagree. I'm a huge fan, but I can admit that players and coaches suck. Let's face it, teams that lose like we have over the past 3 seasons and 13 of 17seasons don't have fanatic fans. No one wants to lose.

#38 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

He is a Panther so I support him, but I don't like him as my QB and believe he is seriously a head case.

No, you tolerate him, you dont support him. There's a difference. I havent seen you make one post that could be mistaken as positive yet. But keep doing what you're doing, maybe it'll make him not be our QB for the next 5-6 years. LOL.

#39 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

No, you tolerate him, you dont support him. There's a difference. I havent seen you make one post that could be mistaken as positive yet. But keep doing what you're doing, maybe it'll make him not be our QB for the next 5-6 years. LOL.

You hope. Nothing says our new GM and coach will want his sorry ass.

I'll admit I tolerate him and not support him. I hope as hard as anyone that he proves me wrong , but I don't see it.

#40 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

I'll admit I tolerate him and not support him. I hope as hard as anyone that he proves me wrong , but I don't see it.

Why don't you go and be a Redskins fan then? You sure aren't adding anything positive to our fan base anyways.

#41 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Our new GM will be brought in strictly to put a team around Newton. It doesnt matter if he proves you wrong or not, you're stuck with him for the next 5 years if you intend to be a Panther fan. Gone take a lot more bitching and crying to change that. Good luck. Now some of these guys who you guys wont even call out wont be here past this offseason.

#42 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,174 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

I wholeheartedly support Cam, but don't jump on my back when I point out that he needs some major work right now.

#43 JGib23

JGib23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

I think Cam has the talent to be the best QB in the league (at least top 5). He's playing like about the 16 or 17th best QB in the league.

I saw improvement today when Smith was credited with a catch near the end of the 1st half, Cam got the team to the line and got the play off before it could be reviewed. ( this was something he/ the team didn't do in the Atlanta game.

Cam's accuracy was bad today (right at 50%).

Hopefully, the new coach will implement the 2 TE sets more often, Cam plays the best when he has 2 Te's.

#44 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,666 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

I have to agree. He is a Panther so I support him, but I don't like him as my QB and believe he is seriously a head case.

To be fair, he had a game winning drive today after that pick six (that wasn't his fault). The defense just didn't stop them.

You guys judge him differently every week.

He gave us the lead the last time he touched the ball.

Isn't that what you guys wanted??

I remember last year you same guys were all like "Derp... he had 3 great quarters but he failed on his last possession and we could have won"

Now it is "Derp... yeah he gave us the lead on his last possession but those three quarters... derp"

Make up you fuggin minds and quit pulling for guys on your team to fail just because it gives you permission to troll.

#45 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Why don't you go and be a Redskins fan then? You sure aren't adding anything positive to our fan base anyways.

I grew up 15 minutes from DC and was a Skins fan so I know what a fanatic fan base is like. I am a Panthers fan now and will die one. I'll add something positive as soon as the team does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com