92 replies to this topic

#46 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,845 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

Cam does not suck , he had over 300 yrds today. On his picks, one he tried to throw away and the other one smitty slipped. On his inaccurate throws most of the time he was hit as he was throwing. Did he make bad throws today...yes...did he fumble today(great hit on D) yes......guess what he is a second year player. I still believe Newton will be great.

#47 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,845 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

Also doesnt chicago have the #1 defense in the NFL at #justsayin

#48 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,562 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

The kid is good. So many haters with zero knowledge on here, its pathetic.

#49 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

We're 1-6, and kicked 5 FG's today. The D gave up 210 total yards. Its not on the Defense.

#50 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

We're 1-6, and kicked 5 FG's today. The D gave up 210 total yards. Its not on the Defense.

Are you fuging serious? Big surprise, another one with an agenda.

#51 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Cam does not suck , he had over 300 yrds today. On his picks, one he tried to throw away and the other one smitty slipped. On his inaccurate throws most of the time he was hit as he was throwing. Did he make bad throws today...yes...did he fumble today(great hit on D) yes......guess what he is a second year player. I still believe Newton will be great.

Cam will be fine especially with a better coaching staff/calling, but most importantly some WR weapons. Real weapons

I'm not saying Cam is immune for criticism, but wanting/waiting and the negativity for him to fail is downright lame

#52 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Are you fuging serious? Big surprise, another one with an agenda.

I dont have an agenda. We're 1-5 this year in games decided by 7 or fewer points. We were something like 2-12 last year in the same types of games. At what point do we start to look at Cam and say, hey young man, you need to play better? Are you kidding me bro. STFU.

#53 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Holy poo, is this really what the forum has become? A bunch of seething hate, idiots so inept that they fail to see a receiver slipping on a stupid timing route called by the OC? Or so blind that they can't see a TE failing to come back for the ball, or even attempt to stop a defensive player driving on the ball?

Pathetic.

#54 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Cam Newton is tremendously talented and I support him 100%. Yes, he tossed the ball for 300 yards today, but he was just barely over 50% on completions. He has been terribly inconsistent, his mechanics are poor, and he does not take care of the ball. I don't know how you fix that. His mistakes happen every week and it just seems like he does nothing to fix them.

#55 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

Cam Newton is tremendously talented and I support him 100%. Yes, he tossed the ball for 300 yards today, but he was just barely over 50% on completions. He has been terribly inconsistent, his mechanics are poor, and he does not take care of the ball. I don't know how you fix that. His mistakes happen every week and it just seems like he does nothing to fix them.

Yep.

#56 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Cam Newton had 314 yards passing because of a huge gain on blown Chicago coverage and an unbelievable catch by Steve Smith on a jump ball. He also threw two picks and probably should have thrown 2 more. He made zero plays in the red zone. At this point Cam Newton is just a mediocre young player with good size and mobility. Kid throws a lot of balls into the ground around open receivers.

#57 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

A "mediocre young player". LOL. Who's a "great" young player?

#58 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

People blaming the defense for this loss are dumber than the Cam haters.

#59 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Cam Newton had 314 yards passing because of a huge gain on blown Chicago coverage and an unbelievable catch by Steve Smith on a jump ball. He also threw two picks and probably should have thrown 2 more. He made zero plays in the red zone. At this point Cam Newton is just a mediocre young player with good size and mobility. Kid throws a lot of balls into the ground around open receivers.

You are a mediocre poster and a dumbass.

#60 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

Glad I'm not the only one that sees it like it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com