#61 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

It's embarrassing

Its one thing the media waiting for him to fail, but so called Panthers fans waiting for it to happen to say something really pisses me off

fug you clown, Scam needs to go

#62 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:21 PM

People blaming the defense for this loss are dumber than the Cam haters.

What did the defense do in the clutch? Besides wilt once again. How do you sack Cutler 6 times in the first half, then dont breathe on him in the 2nd? LOL. We lost as a team, but 9 times out of 10, we end games with our defense giving up a score.

#63 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

People blaming the defense for this loss are dumber than the Cam haters.

I mean making plays when it matters only counts

They did let the Bears run the same play the whole drive down

#64 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Come up with whatever excuse you want, but there isn't one. The ball was thrown, it was picked, and the Bears scored a TD. Smith fell down, whatever.

Panthers are a joke.

I guessed cam pushed him down right? And I'm guessing that would've been a pick six if smith finished the route as well right?? This loss and the Mayan calendar is ALL ON CAM!!

#65 graydAye

graydAye

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

It's embarrassing

Its one thing the media waiting for him to fail, but so called Panthers fans waiting for it to happen to say something really pisses me off

Waiting for it to happen. Not wanting it to happen. Says a lot about the team when you expect it. But that's Rivera's MO...giving the game away.

#66 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

It's pathetic. This falls on coaching. How the hell do you not stop the same fuging slant play down the field over and over? And how do you not generate pressure when you did the whole first half? Gut this staff with the exception of Chud, because he called a pretty good game today I thought.

LMAO. Of course the coaching staff should not have instructed the defense to not pressure in the 2nd half. What were they thinking?

#67 graydAye

graydAye

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

Superman, Maulclaw.

I don't think themaulclaw always wanted Cam to fail otherwise why would he have a picture of a Cam celebration under his name? I just think he's pissed at losing.

#68 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

fug you clown, Scam needs to go

Stfu, go wish for Romo to come here FOOL

#69 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,177 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

What did the defense do in the clutch? Besides wilt once again. How do you sack Cutler 6 times in the first half, then dont breathe on him in the 2nd? LOL. We lost as a team, but 9 times out of 10, we end games with our defense giving up a score.

What has Cam done in the clutch? Deliver FGs?

5 of em...yea that wins football games.

Our offense has been poo all year especially considering the amount of money invested in it.

Most competent teams(not ours obviously) can march down the field using 4 downs and only needing a FG to win.

#70 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

What has Cam done in the clutch? Deliver FGs?

5 of em...yea that wins football games.

Our offense has been poo all year especially considering the amount of money invested in it.

Most competent teams(not ours obviously) can march down the field using 4 downs and only needing a FG to win.

Invested in the backfield. I mean who fault is that to not get a top WR, top WR prospect in here?

#71 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Fox007 when half our D and McDermott are gone in the offseason, will you still be a Panther fan? You didnt answer the question either. What did the defense do in the clutch, with the game on the line? They had a lead once again, and found a way to blow it. The D had another opportunity to WIN the game for us, and they showed thats not them.We're just not tough enough to stop people in the clutch. If they had stopped Cutler, Im sure you would be here to remind us.

#72 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

I wholeheartedly support Cam, but don't jump on my back when I point out that he needs some major work right now.

...yep. fk the clothing line, get ur head strait... u get a pass from me this seasnon because of all the bullsh!t thats going on but if u want to be the super man, and peal your shirt off, you got to close these games. This is number 4 you you should have taken care of.... great game plan on both sides of the ball, fkin execute! The panthers go as Cam goes....and he aint goin....

#73 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,359 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

LOL. How does a QB "hold a lead", isnt that the defenses job?

Go check the defenses stats and then come back and tell us how they let the offense down. Even you and your 70 IQ are not that ignorant.

#74 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

The Panthers need a lot of help and Cam is going to take most of the blame, but he's NOT the problem with this team

#75 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

...yep. fk the clothing line, get ur head strait... u get a pass from me this seasnon because of all the bullsh!t thats going on but if u want to be the super man, and peal your shirt off, you got to close these games. This is number 4 you you should have taken care of.... great game plan on both sides of the ball, fkin execute! The panthers go as Cam goes....and he aint goin....

Yea cause we SUCK

Build a good TEAM

Did the old Panthers go as Delhomme go, cause I remember times when he didn't go and...

Offense

Defense

ST

Coaching staff

Management

Ownership

All play a part in building a successful football TEAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.