#31 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,831 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Glad they could remind me of what life was like in 2001.

#32 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

I really don't think the coaches are even watching the game... I heard they are pretty good at madden though, except for chud he prefers NCAA 13.

Guy goes 5/5, but let him try a 51 yard field goal no f###ing way. Fire all the coaches now, I think the players could coach themselves to more wins than this staff.

FRR

#33 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,915 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

The Panthers should have won this game. They played aggressive defensive until the fourth quarter melt down, then chocked and started playing that cursed prevent defense. I am so frigging mad that i can't express n\my feeling. What a crock of bullshit,turning an almost sure win into another loss.

#34 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

What I've learned from this game, well not really this game, but even if Cam would've scored on that 4th down play against Seattle, I'm 100% sure Seattle would've drove right down the field for the win.

#35 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

The Panthers should have won this game. They played aggressive defensive until the fourth quarter melt down, then chocked and started playing that cursed prevent defense. I am so frigging mad that i can't express n\my feeling. What a crock of bullshit,turning an almost sure win into another loss.

been Panther football for season's now and it sure does make it VERY difficult to be a Panther fan. The worse part about it is no matter what your always watching the game just waiting for it to happen, and for sure it always does.

#36 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,811 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

I wish I was a reporter at the press conference so I could ask that fuging idiot what he was doing allowing those slants like that.

My guess "It's all part of the plan"

#37 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

We had a timeout to burn. Call it, regroup. Do they just have no answers?

You are right Zod.

Prevent defense has never worked for good teams much less bad ones.

I just feel sad at another waste season.

I believe those players gave it everything they had today...Smith killed himself earlier in the game to make difficult catches...and slipping causes a pick 6....The Punter kicks 6 yard punt...an then, the prevent defense.

Throwing when they should run and vice versa...sending Newton back in the shotgun when they need less than a yard.

What more is there to say.

#38 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,508 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

It was very interesting watching Josh Thomas just backing up...then backing up some more...then backing up even more

#39 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Glad they could remind me of what life was like in 2001.

This is 10X worst than 2001 for me because we really should be much better than our record shows.

#40 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

But, but, but Norman had the pick-two that doesn't really give you points in the NFL!!!111! C'mon guise!!

#41 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

This thread is just getting me angry again :phew: Like others have said,,,, they had a timeout left = USE IT, just to stop and regroup. The difference between a good coaching staff and bad one in a similar situation see the Giants/Cowboy game today. Coughlin called timeouts two times in the last ~30 secondes or so to talk to his defense, etc. Rivera just let the Bears go go go go go go go , kick field goal, game over.

#42 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,408 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

not going to defend any coach that wil take the foot off the brakes so often.

he sure talked a big aggessive game when he got hired and he may have been tat way as a DC, but as a HC he's soft and scared.

we need a coach who will keep the throttle wide open on both sides of the ball from start to finish.

#43 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

This is the same way my team beats people.....

ON MADDEN.....

Didn't it seem like the bears just kept hitting y on their Xbox controller to hurry back to the line and run the same play

#44 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

This was unexpected lol? All we did was fire Hurney, we still have plenty of inept decision makers left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com