Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DUMBEST COACHING STAFF IN THE NFL

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Hats off the the coaching staff... they put a great plan together. no fault there....if Cam is the leader, the player, the entertainer he claims to be we win.... im still in his corner, hes learning but in the mean time, get in the film room, work on your accuracy and foot work..

Posted

Hats off the the coaching staff... they put a great plan together. no fault there....if Cam is the leader, the player, the entertainer he claims to be we win.... im still in his corner, hes learning but in the mean time, get in the film room, work on your accuracy and foot work..

This entertainer, icon bs has nothing to do with the L... I really don't understand why this keeps getting brought up. How did that effect the X's and O's on the field today???

Posted

This entertainer, icon bs has nothing to do with the L... I really don't understand why this keeps getting brought up. How did that effect the X's and O's on the field today???

...hes goda shty attitude...

Posted

So do you but they keep you at the drive thru window.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm going to assume you didn't watch the game or read the article posted because you actually just said

Hats off the the coaching staff

Posted

Lost in the tough loss is that Chud wasted the first 6 weeks of this season with the 1 TE and read option crap. And it took the GM getting fired to change his approach.

Had we spent the offseason developing a pro style offense and focusing on fundamentals we'd be way ahead of the curve, even with RR at the helm.

This staff has got to go.

4 people like this

Posted

Some people just can't admit that.

1 person likes this

Posted

And this is what pisses me off even more about our franchise... JR is a businessman. He's fired his own sons. You can't man up and fire the guy that's threw this season down the toilet yourself, so you fire a guy for not doing it for you?

It's bullshit man.

I get what your saying and we all know he's gone, just be patient, who are we going to get in the middle of the season?? Better for our new coach and new GM to start fresh with a top draft IMHO.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam will win with his next staff...whether it be here or somewhere else. A coaching staff this inept has every player right on the edge of making mistakes because of poor play calling, philosophy, schemes, mentality, attitude.

Chico and the Man (men) have got to go.

Posted

Clown-wannabes! The coaching resembles a collection of clowns in training. Not good enough to qualify as REAL clowns, but sad enough to make the wannabe list.

Posted

So do you but they keep you at the drive thru window.

...that was soooo funny i forgot to laugh bonehead.

Posted

i'm going to assume you didn't watch the game or read the article posted because you actually just said

... its time for you to hit ur little crack pipe and check out....