Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Will Beat the Redskins

35 posts in this topic

Posted

And replace him with WHO? Chud sure is hell isn't competent to be interim coach and neither is Mcd.

how bout the defensive line coach, whoever that guy is..we are having sack parties this year.

Posted

i dont care if the waterboy is the interim HC at this point...

Posted

Nah, we'll probably just dominate the entire game, then poo the bed when it actually matters.

This team could be 6-1 just as easily as we are 1-6.

Posted

What's the point of winning now? Might as well play for the #1 pick

Posted

And replace him with WHO? Chud sure is hell isn't competent to be interim coach and neither is Mcd.

Exactly, no one currently on staff would likely be an improvement over RR.

Good arguments could be made for canning either of the coordinators though.

Posted

It doesn't matter. He is ruining our players.

This culture of losing permeates the locker room because coaches who lost the team stuck around much longer than they should have... And this is just further cementing that culture.

Let Shula and the assistants take over. The season is lost, let them prove their worth, give the players a breath of fresh air, and see who may stick with the next staff.

Posted

My high school football coach.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am going to that game with my son and will be stitting there waiting for the implosion like has happened every single game for seasons now. If we werent going to see and spend time with family, of which I am looking forward to, I would be trying to sell my tickets.

Posted

I'd imagine alot of football fans watching a game with last years big deal and this year. As much as I want to lose every game for that #1 pick, I'd love to see Cam show up RG3 and just have monster game.

Also, Beason could interim HC.

Posted

The Transitive Property of Football doesn't apply to this team.

Posted

If you predict a win every week you will be right one of these weeks. It might be a few year, but it will happen.

Posted

Rivera might be one of the worst coaches in NLF history,,, what a joke, the paper talked about his folded arm look of foolishness, so today he has his hands oh his hips!!!!!!