Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wine&Cheese

Panthers Post Game Show - Link

36 posts in this topic

States he wouldn't put this loss on the coaches, then goes on put it on Cam while jerking off Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman.

Elaborate ?

Elaborate ?

Anyone have quotes?

It was an interview with one of ESPN's, nothing out of the ordinary.

where is the Cam presser?

They said they're giving Cam more time before he goes to pressers now, I guess so he won't throw his horrible coaches under the bus like they do him.

I literally hate this staff.

can we get quotes of what the Coaching staff said about Cam, Matt Ryan, and Josh Freeman please?

can we get quotes of what the Coaching staff said about Cam, Matt Ryan, and Josh Freeman please?

dude made that poo up

dude made that poo up

It wasn't the coaching staff, this was earlier. That was posted during an interview of an ESPN boy. You guys read that comment way late, this is a live feed.

where is the Cam presser?

U know Cammy... He may or may not show. Seems like a lot more commercials today to fill the void left by Marty's interview.

What is frustrating is how Mick Mixon and Eugene Robinson refuse to criticize the coaches for their in-game decision making but I can hear it in their voices that they believe the poor coaching lost this hard faught game for our team.

You could have recorded the post-game presser after their first loss and listened to it every week thereafter...nothing changes.

Rivera just admitted it was his recommendation to play soft zone coverage in final drive and keep the ball in front of them. Says they should have done something different.

We all know know should have done something differently. D success in the first half was because they were getting pressure on Cutler. 2nd half....where was that?

Soft zone letting them drive the field when they only needed a fg. Another coach who is afraid to play to win.

I'm not sure if I should be hating on Mcdermott or not.