35 replies to this topic

#16 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,427 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

where is the Cam presser?

They said they're giving Cam more time before he goes to pressers now, I guess so he won't throw his horrible coaches under the bus like they do him.

I literally hate this staff.

#17 restNChrist

restNChrist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationGrand Rapids, Michigan

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

can we get quotes of what the Coaching staff said about Cam, Matt Ryan, and Josh Freeman please?

#18 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

can we get quotes of what the Coaching staff said about Cam, Matt Ryan, and Josh Freeman please?

dude made that poo up

#19 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

dude made that poo up

It wasn't the coaching staff, this was earlier. That was posted during an interview of an ESPN boy. You guys read that comment way late, this is a live feed.

#20 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

where is the Cam presser?

U know Cammy... He may or may not show. Seems like a lot more commercials today to fill the void left by Marty's interview.

What is frustrating is how Mick Mixon and Eugene Robinson refuse to criticize the coaches for their in-game decision making but I can hear it in their voices that they believe the poor coaching lost this hard faught game for our team.

#21 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,643 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

You could have recorded the post-game presser after their first loss and listened to it every week thereafter...nothing changes.

#22 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,285 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Rivera just admitted it was his recommendation to play soft zone coverage in final drive and keep the ball in front of them. Says they should have done something different.

We all know know should have done something differently. D success in the first half was because they were getting pressure on Cutler. 2nd half....where was that?

Soft zone letting them drive the field when they only needed a fg. Another coach who is afraid to play to win.

#23 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'm not sure if I should be hating on Mcdermott or not.

#24 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

who are these goofs?

#25 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,643 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

That was the ghosts of John Fox, Trgovac and Meeks coming back to haunt the Panthers.... messin' with Rivera's head...

..."soft zone....soft zone.....soft zone...."

time for a coaching staff house cleaning....

#26 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

You could have recorded the post-game presser after their first loss and listened to it every week thereafter...nothing changes.

Yep! I miss Marty's segment... Last week was the best! He knew the reaper was coming.

#27 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

We all know know should have done something differently. D success in the first half was because they were getting pressure on Cutler. 2nd half....where was that?

Soft zone letting them drive the field when they only needed a fg. Another coach who is afraid to play to win.

Yes everyone is on board with the fact that it was dumb. However this is the first time I have heard Rivera come out and admit it was his fault instead of trying to shift blame.

#28 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,427 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

Just had Frank Alexander on and if I heard it correctly, they asked him what Rivera had to say in the locker room after the game and he said "I'm not going to speak on/for Rivera. I'm just going to say my piece and leave it at that."

He could've been saying Rivera "just says his piece and leaves it at that, but didn't sound like that...

#29 thescarletpimpernel

thescarletpimpernel

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Seems to me owners make decisions, Coach's own defeat and wins go to the players. Decisions in Charlotte have not been good for a while with regard to coaching and players so defeat is the likely outcome.If the owner aint selling and the players are not the source of the problem as they are the only one who can carry out the coachs instructions looks like Mr Rivera is out of luck

#30 thescarletpimpernel

thescarletpimpernel

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

U know Cammy... He may or may not show. Seems like a lot more commercials today to fill the void left by Marty's interview.

What is frustrating is how Mick Mixon and Eugene Robinson refuse to criticize the coaches for their in-game decision making but I can hear it in their voices that they believe the poor coaching lost this hard faught game for our team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com