#31 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

When do the post game interview videos get posted on Panthers.com?

#32 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

We've been shutting the Bears down all game using style A defense.

Last drive I think we should try style B defense, HERP - Rivera

That fuger is a serious piece of work. I always laugh when guys try to say that we are couch gms or coaches. I don't know a single person that would have ran that soft zone coverage.

You play what got you in the position to win.

#33 thescarletpimpernel

thescarletpimpernel

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Nobody wants to blame the coach's but they are to blame...the players do what they are told or they dont play, if they play and dont deliver on expectations it can only be due to coaching...the coach was hired by the owner..the personel decisions around Charlotte have never been good..

#34 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

I didn't hear the presser, but if he admitted to calling the soft zone on the final drive; Richardson should fire him tomorrow.

No excuses for that. None whatsoever for letting Marshall beat you on the same play four straight times.

#35 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

I understand the need for soft coverages to prevent the over-the-top big play...but ONLY in certain situations when time is on your side.

It makes no difference if you allow 10 yard hitch routes every play five/six times in a row or play it tight and risk a 50/60 yarder...the end result is nearly the same if there is more than a minute left on the clock. I'd take my chances on tight coverage to allow my pass rush to be effective like it has been for much of the day.

#36 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,631 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

Matt Bowen, the analyst and former player said it looked like we were playing quarters and leaving Norman in a zone to the outside every play. Obviously, the slant is a given.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.