Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No it's not just a fuging game

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Every time someone tells me this i want to punch them in the fuging throat. If you can go on about your day like its just a fuging game then i don't want you supporting my favorite team. Thats what this guy said at the bay today after the we lost and i quote" its just a fuging game man why are you so upset". i was about to go hulk on this guy but he's lucky i had my son with him. Do you guys have friends at home that treat it like its just a fuging game.

Posted

calm-down-bro-700x494.jpg

Posted

I don't know...it's just a game after all.

Posted

We were 1-5 before this game. Why are you this upset? Did we miss playoffs now?

Losing sucks, but you need stop ruining your whole day for a team that's not worth it.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel ya, I have broken alot of things in public and home over the panthers. What is worse is that I work weekends now and have to stay professional in order not to get fired......its very hard to do...a younger me would have been fired and admitted to anger mgmt classes a long time ago

Posted

We were 1-5 before this game. Why are you this upset? Did we miss playoffs now?

Winning sucks, but you need stop ruining your whole day for a team that's not worth it.

Sometimes, you just can't help it.

Posted

I have too much work to do on weekends, Sundays included, to let a bad football team turn me into a worthless, crying mess.

1 person likes this

Posted

Winning sucks, but you need stop ruining your whole day for a team that's not worth it.

Winning sucks? Man you must love this team.

Posted

Winning sucks? Man you must love this team.

Yup, real fan here.

Posted

But really, its just a game

Posted

I don't get upset over games anymore. I've been following this team since 1995, so I guess I'm kind of used to them losing. We had a couple of really good years but other than that, it's been kind of bad. Stick around and you'll get used to it.