Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sincerely pleased with the loss

18 posts in this topic

Posted

we had like 450 total offense. Defens was all over Cutler most of the game. This against a 5-1 team on the road. And you don´t think we fielded a good product?

No, lets tank the season, fire the coach and start over again. The is the way to build a winner. Just ask the Browns...

Moral victories don't count towards our W/L record.

Posted

I didn't see the game and I was going to be a smartass, and ask if we had another moral victory and I saw this thread. I wish Vegas had lines on moral victories then I could bet on the Panthers.

Posted

I'm not sincerely pleased with anything.

Cutler sucks. This game was in the bag. We gave it to them.

I'll be sincerely pleased when we aren't in the middle of a 5 game losing streak and blowing leads in he final 4 minutes of the 4th quarter. I'll also be sincerely pleased when we fire Rivera, Chud, and McDerpit and hire a coach who doesn't need a bonfire under his rear to make him realize he should actually try to win a game.

Posted

I HATE LOSING BUT THE EFFORT TODAY WAS BETTER THAN ANY EFFORT THIS YEAR. LETS BLOW THE REST OF THE SEASON AND CLEAN HOUSE!

Posted

...I liked the game plan today, we are capable. make a play and we win.....and thats on anybody on the field. one play away again and its a win....

Posted

I enjoyed watching this game up until the point we started shooting ourselves in the foot. One thing is for sure though, We need a Big Time WR that can take the Top off of Defenses. You can tell they were still giving Smitty his quota of targets this game and it ended up costing us multiple times. Honestly, I thought we did a pretty good job on forte after his TD run. First time we've kept him in check in a while. I'm not sure how helpful changing coaches and offenses and probably other things is gonna be to our franchise, it could set back Cam's development and he could end up being Jason Campbell or Alex Smith. I feel like 4-12 is probably about right for us to finish at this point.