Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam in a conventional offense still sucks

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperMan' timestamp='1351459891' post='1968418']

Also handed them 6 free points in the 4th quarter that ultimately led to our demise.
[/quote]

derp

Posted · Report post

never understood why people troll

Posted · Report post

This must be a mods alt account.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperMan' timestamp='1351459891' post='1968418']
Also handed them 6 free points in the 4th quarter that ultimately led to our demise.
[/quote]
So if that 6 points led to our demise how do you characterize the 22 points and numerous drives we did have? Or the decision not to kick a 50 yard field goal before halftime? Or how would you characterize the drive that gave us the lead with less than 3:00 to play? Or the 16 points the defense gave up??

Did any of those things have anything to do with our demise?? Or just that pick 6?

For perspective, in Seattle and Chicago, when they give up 16 points they are wondering what went wrong, when we give up 16 points we brag about our defense.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Highlandfire' timestamp='1351459436' post='1968369']
51%, No touchdowns, bad decisions, fumble that we got lucky to recover for a score, pick 6 etc.

Conventional offense, Read option, Scam sucks period.

Oh and love that post game interview. 'I um...you know...um...I um...*sulk, sulk* I umm...." . Gotta love that level of intelligence.
[/quote]
Can someone please ban this fool.

Posted · Report post

Oh look, this idiot again. Once again looking for attention rather than adding anything of substance.

Posted · Report post

[yt]871-3XMhtAk[/yt]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='teeray' timestamp='1351460161' post='1968440']
So if that 6 points led to our demise how do you characterize the 22 points and numerous drives we did have? Or the decision not to kick a 50 yard field goal before halftime? Or how would you characterize the drive that gave us the lead with less than 3:00 to play? Or the 16 points the defense gave up??

Did any of those things have anything to do with our demise?? Or just that pick 6?

For perspective, in Seattle and Chicago, when they give up 16 points they are wondering what went wrong, when we give up 16 points we brag about our defense.
[/quote]

The coaching is terrible... no one is denying that, there is a long string of plays were Cam has lost us games.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Highlandfire' timestamp='1351459436' post='1968369']
51%, No touchdowns, bad decisions, fumble that we got lucky to recover for a score, pick 6 etc.

Conventional offense, Read option, Scam sucks period.

Oh and love that post game interview. 'I um...you know...um...I um...*sulk, sulk* I umm...." . Gotta love that level of intelligence.
[/quote][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/media]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panths' timestamp='1351459725' post='1968403']
This isn't even constructive, just hate and vitriol. You're the worst kind of fan, congratulations.
[/quote]

This ^^^^

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SuperMan' timestamp='1351460409' post='1968471']
The coaching is terrible... no one is denying that, there is a long string of plays were Cam has lost us games.
[/quote]

Please list this "long string" of plays where Cam was the soul reason we lost the game please.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Alverez' timestamp='1351460865' post='1968502']
Please list this "long string" of plays where Cam was the soul reason we lost the game please.
[/quote]

Its "sole" you idiot.