Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam in a conventional offense still sucks

68 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess Cam plays D now? Its his fault that the Bears drove down the field with ease and got the game winning fieldgoal!? If you think this lose ua ob Cam, you don't need to be banned. But know that you're a fuggin moron.

Sounds like the same thing you said after Cam fumbled away the first down vs atl.

Posted

He overthrew the pass to Smith had he placed the ball properly its an easy TD.

If you expected this defense to stop them from getting a FG then you are dumber than anyone could have previously anticipated.

He threw the ball where Smith was suppose to be. Not to mention Smith took the blame for the play.

scott_fowler@scott_fowler

Steve Smith took postgame blame for Cam Newton pick-6 when he slipped on the route, allowing Bears easy TD.

So again your a dumbass.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is how you sound Derp, derp blame Cam for every thing.

You act like I care what your opinion is.....

Cam nut huger.

Posted

You act like I care what your opinion is.....

Cam nut huger.

You act like anybody cares what your opinion is......

dumbass.

Posted

neither picks was his fault..Olsen should have bated the first on down and Smith fell.Cam played good against a good defense

Posted

Sounds like the same thing you said after Cam fumbled away the first down vs atl.

When you have the lead with under two minutes to go and your opponent has the ball. It IS your Ds job to finish the game...they failed to do so.

Posted

He overthrew the pass to Smith had he placed the ball properly its an easy TD.

If you expected this defense to stop them from getting a FG then you are dumber than anyone could have previously anticipated.

Hmmm... could'a swore it hit Smitty's hands. Thought he was an NFL WR.

Yeah, I guess you're right... the Defense that held the Bears to 1 TD and no 3rd down conversions until the middle of the 4th quarter, while each kick off pinned the Bears FARTHER BACK with each squib kick couldn't POSSIBLY stop anyone.

Oh yeah, I still haven't seen that "long string" of plays that Cam has put together to SOLELY cost the Panthers games.

Posted

When you have the lead with under two minutes to go and your opponent has the ball. It IS your Ds job to finish the game...they failed to do so.

LOL that is all.

Posted

I think it is pretty well known that tall QB s who run a lot dont play long so given the money involved in Mr Newton I think thye need to teach him how to play under center a little better having said that why is Marshall for the bears open all the time ? whos idea is that ?

Posted

Your mom in a conventional 69 position, still sucks.

Posted

Hmmm... could'a swore it hit Smitty's hands. Thought he was an NFL WR.

Yeah, I guess you're right... the Defense that held the Bears to 1 TD and no 3rd down conversions until the middle of the 4th quarter, while each kick off pinned the Bears FARTHER BACK with each squib kick couldn't POSSIBLY stop anyone.

Oh yeah, I still haven't seen that "long string" of plays that Cam has put together to SOLELY cost the Panthers games.

Posted

Yeah, he only managed to hang 300 yards on the best defense in the NFL.

This game was a win until the defense gave it away (again).