Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Receivers over 6'3"

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cam throws a lot of high balls. (IMO because of a combination of his height and arm strength) A tall receiver would really help him out. Are there any top recievers over 6'3" this year?

Posted · Report post

Larry Fitzgerald and Megatron.

Posted · Report post

I think he means in the draft. I think he also throws balls high because of his footwork as well.

Off the top of my head, the only one I can think of is Marquess Wilson and Justin Hunter.

Posted · Report post

I'd consider Hunter in the second.

Posted · Report post

Justin Hunter, Terrance Williams, Da'Rick Rogers, Marquess Wilson. Keenan Allen might end up being right at 6' 3"

Posted · Report post

Terrance Williams yes please
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

These guys may all be studs, but im talkin serious height. A minimum of 6'4" (or anybody else that can jump 11 feet) If we could get 1 guy that can do the Megatron thing I think would change our whole red zone strategy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carpantherfan84' timestamp='1351475807' post='1969368']
These guys may all be studs, but im talkin serious height. A minimum of 6'4" (or anybody else that can jump 11 feet) If we could get 1 guy that can do the Megatron thing I think would change our whole red zone strategy.
[/quote]

It isn't a WR but that UCLA tight end would be a great redzone target and a nice way back to having 2 TE sets.

Yep Fauria: 6-7 255...consistent and a decent blocker and a massive red zone target

Posted · Report post

I think Patterson hunter Wilson or Allen could be that guy. I don't know about Williams I haven't seen him play

Posted · Report post

Allen is 6'3'' and he is the best, however both he and Hunter 6'4'', the clear #2 guy both get the dropsies sometimes.

Posted · Report post

Should we pursue Leonard Pope while we're at it?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BeasonBeastingBacks' timestamp='1351474509' post='1969292']
Justin Hunter, Terrance Williams, Da'Rick Rogers, Marquess Wilson. Keenan Allen might end up being right at 6' 3"
[/quote]
these guys plus Codarrelle Patterson, Brandon Coleman, Cody Hoffman are at 6'3 or higher. we do need to invest in one of these guys.