Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

So while cam was turning the ball over today

75 posts in this topic

I don't think it's really even arguable we'd be better than 1-6 if Matt Moore was our starter

It's very arguable.

What's not arguable is that we know he'd turn things up soon, seeing as the season is over for all intents and purposes.

1 person likes this

I don't think it's really even arguable we'd be better than 1-6 if Matt Moore was our starter

Yeah, because if he was here our D wouldn't be giving up the late game winning drives.

lol cam did lead us down the field and throw a game winning touchdown if smith doesn't drop it

Question for you panthers04100.

Why did the Dolphins draft Tannehill after letting Moore start last season?

Yeah, because if he was here our D wouldn't be giving up the late game winning drives.

you can't reason with these morons. they're just as dense as the "cam huggers" they so despise.

here's a tip: if a guy is going around spouting off about a quarterback's "win-loss record", you can safely ignore everything they have to say because they have a child-like (at best) understanding of football.

Question for you panthers04100.

Why did the Dolphins draft Tannehill after letting Moore start last season?

Good question. he was voted their team mvp last seaosn

And if you do you then you're a nuthugger.

Not that, you are a Panthers fan that wants wins. Don't get me wrong I love Cam. But people like KT ruin for me. It's not because you are black...it's because my fuging team isn't winning. He is the one throwing the rock. Too high, too low, off the back foot. Into triple coverage because he can't figure defenses out.

Put me on the same train as Grits I guess. It's because he's black. fuging stupid .