#33 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,893 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Yeah, because if he was here our D wouldn't be giving up the late game winning drives.

you can't reason with these morons. they're just as dense as the "cam huggers" they so despise.

here's a tip: if a guy is going around spouting off about a quarterback's "win-loss record", you can safely ignore everything they have to say because they have a child-like (at best) understanding of football.

#34 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Question for you panthers04100.

Why did the Dolphins draft Tannehill after letting Moore start last season?

Good question. he was voted their team mvp last seaosn

#35 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

And if you do you then you're a nuthugger.

Not that, you are a Panthers fan that wants wins. Don't get me wrong I love Cam. But people like KT ruin for me. It's not because you are black...it's because my fuging team isn't winning. He is the one throwing the rock. Too high, too low, off the back foot. Into triple coverage because he can't figure defenses out.

Put me on the same train as Grits I guess. It's because he's black. fuging stupid .

#36 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

I guess you guys are fine with losing.

#37 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,056 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Don't get me wrong I love Cam. But people like KT ruin for me. It's not because you are black...it's because my fuging team isn't winning.

i dont understand at all how this things correlate, could you expound?

#38 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,893 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

i want you to look me in my internet face and say that matt moore would save this franchise.

#39 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

were not fine with losing but matt moore? get out of here with that bullsh1t

#40 Shonuff

Shonuff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Not that, you are a Panthers fan that wants wins. Don't get me wrong I love Cam. But people like KT ruin for me. It's not because you are black...it's because my fuging team isn't winning. He is the one throwing the rock. Too high, too low, off the back foot. Into triple coverage because he can't figure defenses out.

Put me on the same train as Grits I guess. It's because he's black. fuging stupid .

No worries, but the problem ain't Cam.....any coach with an ounce of common sense would have the Panthers 4-3 or 3-4.....he throws the ball well enough to win...the ground game is shambles. If you honestly believe the Panthers would be better than 2-5 with Brady or Johnny Unitas...oh well....
ok, maybe 1-6 with shaking my head at some of the coaching decisions....wow, just wow.

#41 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

i want you to look me in my internet face and say that matt moore would save this franchise.

he wouldn't save the franchise but we'd be better than 1-6

#42 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

i dont understand at all how this things correlate, could you expound?

If you question Cam there are a number of posters here who will call you a racist. They have no answers so they just throw it out like, yo mamma.

#43 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,893 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

were not fine with losing but matt moore? get out of here with that bullsh1t

he was handed the keys and completely blew it.

that's not fair though because the coaching staff had lost the team and was entering tear down/rebuild mode. it's not matt's fault.

that situation, of course, is totally different from what's going on right now and all of the panthers' losses this season are cam's fault.

#44 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

I love how race always comes up. I don't care if the guy is purple. The truth is its not just his play, but his demeanor and attitude. All of this has nothing to do with color. Cutler is almost exactly the same in every way to Cam and he is white. They both lack "it". I honestly thought at the end of last year Cam would be different and really show the world. Anyone being honest with themselves can admit Cam is not showing the true leadership attributes we would like to see from him.

#45 Shonuff

Shonuff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Did you see wtf Jay Cutler was doing? and he wasn't playing against the No. 1 D in the league....I think some of you expect perfection out of Cam....ain't gonna happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com