Photo
- - - - -

Nortman shank

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Bad pick of Nortman. There were still better punters like Drew Butler who went undrafted.

We chose to pick up Nortman and signed an average kicker from another league. When Minnesota found a gem in Blair Walsh in the 6th. We need to fire the scouting department along with Hurney.

#38 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

The muffed punts have not even been close to being blocked... he just needs to remember the fundies of kicking and he'll be fine.

#39 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Bad pick of Nortman. There were still better punters like Drew Butler who went undrafted.

We chose to pick up Nortman and signed an average kicker from another league. When Minnesota found a gem in Blair Walsh in the 6th. We need to fire the scouting department along with Hurney.

And what of Norman and Alexander, and the RBs that have been on the PS? During the pre-season, everyone was saying we had found a couple of gems in kickers judging by their performance. I think the jury is still out on Medlock, but who knew Nortman was going to shank some punts during key times in games?

There are probably some things we could fire the scouts for, but I wouldn't use Nortman and Medlock as the final determining factors.

#40 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

nortman has had several flubs (what rookie hasn't?) but overall his body of work has been pretty good. no chance he's not here next year.

#41 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

And what of Norman and Alexander, and the RBs that have been on the PS? During the pre-season, everyone was saying we had found a couple of gems in kickers judging by their performance. I think the jury is still out on Medlock, but who knew Nortman was going to shank some punts during key times in games?

There are probably some things we could fire the scouts for, but I wouldn't use Nortman and Medlock as the final determining factors.

What if I use Nortman, Medlock and the 2011 draft (excluding Cam) as the factors to why we should fire the scouting department.

#42 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

"Cut him some slack, he's a rookie."
The Panthers warcry.

#43 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Doesn't Nortman sound like another verb for shank?

" I was using my new driver on a par 5 and totally pulled a Nortman"