#46 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

Mentally, Cam Newton is about as weak right now as I've ever seen any quarterback ever. He's in mental shambles. I think the one chance to save his career in Carolina is to sign or trade for a veteran QB in 2013 that Cam can sit behind. I think this would have been best for him all along, get some of these crushingly high expectations off of him for a second and just let the guy regain his composure so he can FINALLY learn proper footwork, FINALLY learn how to pass inside the 10, FINALLY learn how to pick up a key first down or touchdown through the air late in the 4th quarter. Every time he has to go out there and learn on the fly, it's stacking up even more pressure on him when he fails time and time again.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but whatever. Thoughts?

Ok, whom? Remember they have to fit under the cap, be worth a roster spot, & be able to help Cam learn.

#47 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Of course he's flashed this year (although not nearly as much as last). Point is: What difference does it make how well you play the rest of the game if you can't throw inside the 10 at all or inside 5 minutes left in games? You better hope you're blowing teams out to hold on for a win with Cam. And actually, we WERE blowing the Bears out today and STILL lost partly because Cam couldn't deliver late in the 4th again. Yes I know he drove for the field goal, but there was the pick 6 before that and the 3 and out before that and I'm not sure Cam had to throw a single money throw on that final drive.

Why bring up the pick 6 and insinuate that was Cam's fault or a veteran QB would not have the same outcome? That was the right throw, and in that situation I will ask him to throw it again... it's a timing route, the WR slipping is just unfortunate.

#48 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

Did the Giants do this to Eli when he was struggling in his young career?

Eli sat behind Warner. Just sayin

#49 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

LoL...yeah, start him for two years. THEN bench him his THIRD season. What could be his contract year. Might as well just trade him. I swear I see the dumbest SH!T on here!!!

#50 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,449 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

Really if you blame that pick 6 on Cam everything you say is invalid

#51 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Sam Mills fan has been a idiot for quite some time.

#52 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,691 posts

Eli sat behind Warner. Just sayin

His third season!?!?

#53 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,223 posts
  • LocationSC

Bench our Franchise QB...Wow

#54 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Ok, whom? Remember they have to fit under the cap, be worth a roster spot, & be able to help Cam learn.

See, uh, that's the thing. I have nobody in mind. There won't be any free agent I'd be interested in I don't think, so you would have to look at who could be traded and try to finagle some deal with an interested team.

#55 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Yes because the Rams did the same with Bradford and the Bucs with Freeman. Dumbass.

#56 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

The pick 6 feeds into Cam's mental state. It was on 89, yes I'm aware of that. Doesn't change the fact that it happened and that Cam was left shaking his head in yet another "WTF is going on" manner.

#57 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

I've noticed something about the namecalling around here. It's when people are getting sensitive over a touchy subject because they know there's a ring of truth to it that they don't want to admit. That's true of people everywhere in all subjects though, so don't feel too bad. I am suggesting benching a guy not one of you actually know and there are people that literally want to punch me in the face right now. Interesting.

#58 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Yes because the Rams did the same with Bradford and the Bucs with Freeman. Dumbass.

Those guys never turned into head cases their second years. And Cam is playing worse than both this season, at least in those key spots I mentioned.

#59 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,691 posts

Zod, can we get a b!tch slap button to go along with the pie? That way we can all line up and slap the sh!t out of these fugtards!? My god!

#60 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Worked for Vince Young, oh wait..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com