#61 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,955 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

People aren't sensitive over sh*t. People are tired of dumb threads. It's like you all want to play GM and you all suck at it.

#62 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

The pick 6 feeds into Cam's mental state. It was on 89, yes I'm aware of that. Doesn't change the fact that it happened and that Cam was left shaking his head in yet another "WTF is going on" manner.

Actually you could tell he was looking at the big screen to see EXACTLY what happened. And shook his head. Not even the Sports analysts are taking it this far, instead we should listen to a guy who reviews tv shows and lives on a couch.

#63 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

not even going to bother reading the OP or anything else in the thread.

just going to comment that i can't imagine doing a dumber thing and a coaching trying to pull that should be fired right away along with the GM that hired him.

#64 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

See, uh, that's the thing. I have nobody in mind. There won't be any free agent I'd be interested in I don't think, so you would have to look at who could be traded and try to finagle some deal with an interested team.

Ok... So we're looking at a vet whose a backup? We have that already.

#65 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Eli sat behind Warner. Just sayin

For like one game his rookie year.

#66 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Ps Rivera will be here next year.

Want to bet on that? Seriously, if your confident you should put some cash on it.

#67 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

Actually you could tell he was looking at the big screen to see EXACTLY what happened. And shook his head. Not even the Sports analysts are taking it this far, instead we should listen to a guy who reviews tv shows and lives on a couch.

You wanna know something awesome about message boards as active as this one? You're not forced to read or respond to anything you don't want to! Pretty cool huh?

And if we aren't allowed to suggest things unless we're sports analysts, I guess it's time to shut this baby down.

#68 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

You know what's not good for Cam's mental state? Having an option based offense for the better part of the season. The failure of the coaches to identify the bad play calling after the first two games. What's worst is having to almost point it out to the media six games into the season since no changes were being made. Thank god Hurney was fired or who knows how long Chud would have kept up with these bullshit gimmick plays.

#69 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

People aren't sensitive over sh*t. People are tired of dumb threads. It's like you all want to play GM and you all suck at it.

Exactly.

Did the Rams bench Bradford? No, and he's been terrible.

Did the Bucs bench Freeman? Nope.

Cam is a second year player in a franchise that was losing BEFORE he got here.

#70 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,958 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

Bunch of fuging idiots on this board. Wtf are you talking about?

#71 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

Want to bet on that? Seriously, if your confident you should put some cash on it.

I'll bet my Malibu mansion.

Btw what the fug is a catamount

#72 blackcat

blackcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

If you're gonna bench him, do it right, and make him play behind The Jimmy. If that doesn't light a fire under his azz, nothing will.

#73 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,092 posts

What worries me most about Cam is this mental thing. Young quarterbacks have struggles, but it's usually when the struggles come from not reading defenses correctly that they can improve. What young quarterbacks with mental blocks like Cam does in crunch time scenarios go on to get rid of those? I can't think of a single one. I'm not sure this is going to get better, especially when the only evidence to the contrary from you guys is "It will!"

#74 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,958 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

You don't bench the number one overall pick in his 3rd year when you have him signed to a 4 year contract. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#75 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

You know what's not good for Cam's mental state? Having an option based offense for the better part of the season. The failure of the coaches to identify the bad play calling after the first two games. What's worst is having to almost point it out to the media six games into the season since no changes were being made. Thank god Hurney was fired or who knows how long Chud would have kept up with these bullshit gimmick plays.

You can't blame any playcall for Cam missing a short 3 yard pass by a mile to a wide open receiver like he did at least 4 times today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com