• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 Davis83

Davis83

Rebelling since 1753

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

Denver kicked a FG with 3 sec to end the half from the 11 yd line................and they have Peyton Manning?

Just saying....... you take the higher % play - hail marry aint it

#12 smittyceo

smittyceo

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Ron Rivera didn't fumble & blow the Atlanta game.

Ron Rivera didn't make a horrible pass to a wide open TE to win the Seattle game.

Rivera sucks, but if you can blame him for losses then Cam should be held responsible also.

#13 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationArizona
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

To let a team run the same play 6 times in a row with 2:30 mins left...I just can't..

#14 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

For Smittyceo, this thread was started to talk about Rivera's decisions. There are maybe 6 other bash Cam threads, so I think that's adequately covered elsewhere.

#15 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Ron Rivera didn't make a horrible pass to a wide open TE to win the Seattle game.

Rivera sucks, but if you can blame him for losses then Cam should be held responsible also.

Cam has made costly mistakes, Smitty has made costly mistakes. But guess fuging what? This thread isn't about them.

Ron Cocksucker Rivera has made a costly, potential game losing, mistake in EVERY GAME this year. So fuging what if a player made a mistake that cost a game, they are players, they are going to make a mistake, but when your motherfuging coach is making a game flushing mistake EVERY GAME then he fuging sucks and needs to be replaced. He's the fuging coach, he's not supposed to be one of the reasons that we lose EVERY TIME.

Sure a coach might blow a decision or a call and cost a game here and there, but they aren't supposed to be one of the bullets on the list when you go over the reasons that you lost the game, EVERY fuging WEEK.

#16 Sloth

Sloth

idk

HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Newton didn't give up a hail mary past midfield with less than a minute to go in Atlanta.

Newton didn't cause Louis Murphy to not get 1 foot and score the play before the dirtball at Seattle.

Stewart averaged 2.5 a carry today and looked about as average as it gets. fug that guy, right?

#17 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

Your post is spot on really, dood is a complete fuging failure as a coach.

#18 Guest_shitposting_*

Guest_shitposting_*
Guests

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Anyone want to count how many yards on average Rivera gave up not punting it down field?

#19 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

You. Are. An. Idiot.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Ron passed on several 50ish yard kicks early last year.....always had an excuse

did you forget who the kicker was? i wouldn't tust him either....whch goes back to the OP.

i think he does have a fear of failure and he doesn't trust his players, BUT his players haven't really given him a lot of reason to be trusted.

it's a failure from top to bottom. coaches aren't coaching to their potential. players aren't playing to their potential.

rivera is scared of losing and his coaching reflects that. he tries to play it soft and safe and they end up losing.

the players are making a ton of crappy mistakes that is costing them games. those INTs of cam's...one was on olsen, the other on smitty. lot's of dumb mistakes in every game that played a huge part in each loss.

they are making a lot of mental errors and i'm not sure what can be done to fix that, but then i'm not a head coach which is kind of their job in helping to stop making stupid mistakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users