Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When I wake up tomorrow morning..

23 posts in this topic

Posted

The D has been good this year...there starting to come together and play alot tougher. Well you could wake up and deangelo could be traded...or maybe they wait until Tuesday

Posted

What if you DIDN'T wake up?

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll only be happy with the news if he takes Chud with him. I'm giving McDermott a pass.

McDermott a pass? You know Ron Rivera took over calling the defense and that is why they are playing so much better? Take away Rivera, and just have McDermott we are straight up screwed. I just wish Rivera was our DC and not HC.

Posted

McDermott a pass? You know Ron Rivera took over calling the defense and that is why they are playing so much better? Take away Rivera, and just have McDermott we are straight up screwed. I just wish Rivera was our DC and not HC.

Ron Rivera is the reason we went into soft coverage on the final drive and lost the game.

This is the third time I've had to respond to this! Does no one watch the post game interviews?

Posted

Lets try this again..

Posted

I doubt anyone will be fired.....but then again who knows, I don't see a point in dropping coaches midseason

I do, just like players, the guy behind just might prove to be better and it's thier time to shine. In this situation, it can't get much wrose (and if it does, it's a higher draft pick). So, make the moves...

Posted

I didn't think it would happen, but JR appears pretty peeved right now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wooooo, let's hope it's Chud this time.

Posted

The only reason I don't see it happening is because we dont have a single person who can take over the team this year. Not that it really matters anyway.

fug it, make Sam Mills III head coach.

appearently we have no one (RR) that can lead the team now...

Posted

O shyt lmao.