Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As soon as Dwan Edwards went down..

28 posts in this topic

Posted

... our pass rush disappeared. No interior pass rush at all. Jay had time to throw and find receivers. He's a disruptive force and I'm glad we picked him up. I hope he's fine because we need him back in that line up.

4 people like this

Posted

dwan edwards went down?

1 person likes this

Posted

Any news yet as to the prognosis?

Posted

So that's what happened to the pass rush in the 2nd half. Good observation, I missed him going out.

Do you know approximately when he went out?

Posted

Any news yet as to the prognosis?

Panthers : #Panthers : Dwan Edwards-DT : has an ankle injury and return is questionable. http://bit.ly/S6gGzZ

Posted

That part I knew I was hoping you didn't know anything new or worse. He has been a good pickup. Thanks Ivan.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought it was weird seeing so much Fua.. Explains so much now..

Posted

Noticed that as well.

Posted

So that's what happened to the pass rush in the 2nd half. Good observation, I missed him going out.

Do you know approximately when he went out?

I believe it was early in the second half. Don't quote me on that, once I DL the Game I'll have a better time table. But you could tell his presence was needed. We had not interior pass rush even though Hardy was doing a good job. Dwan is just better at his position than hardy.

That part I knew I was hoping you didn't know anything new or worse. He has been a good pickup. Thanks Ivan.

I'm scanning the internet for further information about his status bud, Maybe tomorrow will bring news,good news I hope.

Posted

I completely missed that he was out the 2nd half - drinking to head off the inevitable sadness leads to not paying enough attention.

I guess that explains a lot - I hope he's back next week.

Posted

i didn't even notice

Posted

Hardy was playing inside a lot in the 2nd half, I was wondering why....

But Hardy had a good game, Alexander was good, CJ was good, and Norman and Luke looked good for rookies....

DEF has improved a lot, DEF play calling at times makes me want to pull out my hair.....

2 people like this