Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As soon as Dwan Edwards went down..

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought it was like 2nd quarter when he went down.

Posted

Star Latououtliutout

1 person likes this

Posted

Dwan is definitely disruptive.

Also, any idea what the fug got into Hardy? Dude went off. I think it was a little more than what the announcers said as far as him realizing his potential. He seemed pretty pissed off after that second sack. Like he just proved somebody wrong. I get the feeling a coach told him he was playing for his job after the season and so far, he hadn't done enough. Something like that. Love it. Our whole DL was a pleasant surprise today (minus the second half, but now we know WHY it was bad in the second half).

I know, we hate moral victories around here, but goddamn, between Kuechly, our DL in the first half, and the play-calling finally getting back to NFL-style, there is surprisingly a LOT to be happy about after that loss. Let's hope we can carry that into next Sunday and improve upon it. If we do, and if Rivera doesn't fug us again, it's a win.

Posted

The announcers said that hardy got yanked out of practice on thursday because the coaches didn't like the way he was practicing. So probably playing a little motivated

Posted

... our pass rush disappeared. No interior pass rush at all. Jay had time to throw and find receivers. He's a disruptive force and I'm glad we picked him up. I hope he's fine because we need him back in that line up.

you must not have noticed the 8 yard cushion we gave... EVERY fuging PLAY, all he did was hit marshall before he got to the corner... we didn't challenge it AT ALL

Posted

you must not have noticed the 8 yard cushion we gave... EVERY fuging PLAY, all he did was hit marshall before he got to the corner... we didn't challenge it AT ALL

That was McD being a dumbass and not recognizing the same play being used 4-5 times in a row. I'm talking from the point of edwards departure to the last second of play. There were basically no sacks or hurries, or pressure on Jay at all. Dwan is a huge deal in our line.

Posted

I certainly like the D Edwards pickup. He has made an impact every game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I certainly like the D Edwards pickup. He has made an impact every game.

Agreed. I think he is one of Marty´s few good signings and a true contributor.

Posted

Agreed. I think he is one of Marty´s few good signings and a true contributor.

Yes he is. I hope that we retain him through next year in addition to signing fresh legs at DT

Posted

Edwards was a great pick up, still need another pass rushing DT and also a run stopper DT to help Ron because Fua is terrible. I've got high hopes for this D, the talent is there missing a piece or two. Hopefully the next coach brings in a stud DC ( Rex Ryan if hes let go? )

Posted

Fua looks like he is wearing roller skates out there! The man can not even hold the line, let alone get any movement. McClain and Fua were the biggest wastes of draft picks!!!!!

Posted

That and the Bears started playing small-ball (although McDerp didn't notice any adjustments).