• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

The announcers said that hardy got yanked out of practice on thursday because the coaches didn't like the way he was practicing. So probably playing a little motivated

#17 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:00 AM

... our pass rush disappeared. No interior pass rush at all. Jay had time to throw and find receivers. He's a disruptive force and I'm glad we picked him up. I hope he's fine because we need him back in that line up.

you must not have noticed the 8 yard cushion we gave... EVERY fuging PLAY, all he did was hit marshall before he got to the corner... we didn't challenge it AT ALL

#18 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,796 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

you must not have noticed the 8 yard cushion we gave... EVERY fuging PLAY, all he did was hit marshall before he got to the corner... we didn't challenge it AT ALL

That was McD being a dumbass and not recognizing the same play being used 4-5 times in a row. I'm talking from the point of edwards departure to the last second of play. There were basically no sacks or hurries, or pressure on Jay at all. Dwan is a huge deal in our line.

#19 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,223 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

I certainly like the D Edwards pickup. He has made an impact every game.

#20 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

• ALL-PRO
  • 578 posts
  • LocationNo. 1 Panthers Fan in Deutschland

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

I certainly like the D Edwards pickup. He has made an impact every game.

Agreed. I think he is one of Marty´s few good signings and a true contributor.

#21 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,223 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:17 AM

Agreed. I think he is one of Marty´s few good signings and a true contributor.

Yes he is. I hope that we retain him through next year in addition to signing fresh legs at DT

#22 spartan_pantherfan

spartan_pantherfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

Edwards was a great pick up, still need another pass rushing DT and also a run stopper DT to help Ron because Fua is terrible. I've got high hopes for this D, the talent is there missing a piece or two. Hopefully the next coach brings in a stud DC ( Rex Ryan if hes let go? )

#23 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

Fua looks like he is wearing roller skates out there! The man can not even hold the line, let alone get any movement. McClain and Fua were the biggest wastes of draft picks!!!!!

#24 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,053 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

That and the Bears started playing small-ball (although McDerp didn't notice any adjustments).

#25 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

Dwan with a Star plus Alexander and CJ could be good going forward

#26 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

That was McD being a dumbass and not recognizing the same play being used 4-5 times in a row. I'm talking from the point of edwards departure to the last second of play. There were basically no sacks or hurries, or pressure on Jay at all. Dwan is a huge deal in our line.

I agree to an extent, but at the same time, when Cutler just has a bunch of quick hits, there wasn't time for ANY D to get to him or cause pressure. I'm not sure why we changed up the coverage in the second half, but according to rivera, it was on purpose... I swore having that fuger as a head coach would improve the defensive play, but I guess not lol C'MON MAAAANNNNNN

#27 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Ron Edwards on the other hand, I haven't heard his name called at all. And he supposedly was what our D line was missing all last season.

#28 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,518 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Star or Hankins next to D. Edwards next year with Alexander, CJ and maybe Hardy on the outside(only if he continues to play like he did Sunday) And suddenly our D line is really good. Then have Luke, TD, and Anderson at LB. After getting one of the top 2 DT in the draft, start focusing on secondary through the draft and free agency and poof that's a potential top defense easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com