Photo
- - - - -

As soon as Dwan Edwards went down..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#25 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

Dwan with a Star plus Alexander and CJ could be good going forward

#26 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

That was McD being a dumbass and not recognizing the same play being used 4-5 times in a row. I'm talking from the point of edwards departure to the last second of play. There were basically no sacks or hurries, or pressure on Jay at all. Dwan is a huge deal in our line.

I agree to an extent, but at the same time, when Cutler just has a bunch of quick hits, there wasn't time for ANY D to get to him or cause pressure. I'm not sure why we changed up the coverage in the second half, but according to rivera, it was on purpose... I swore having that fuger as a head coach would improve the defensive play, but I guess not lol C'MON MAAAANNNNNN

#27 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Ron Edwards on the other hand, I haven't heard his name called at all. And he supposedly was what our D line was missing all last season.

#28 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Star or Hankins next to D. Edwards next year with Alexander, CJ and maybe Hardy on the outside(only if he continues to play like he did Sunday) And suddenly our D line is really good. Then have Luke, TD, and Anderson at LB. After getting one of the top 2 DT in the draft, start focusing on secondary through the draft and free agency and poof that's a potential top defense easily.