Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Josh Norman Thread...

52 posts in this topic

Posted

There was one play when Marshall caught a pass in front of him and as Norman broke on it, he tried to punch the ball when Marshall brought it into his body. Unfortunately, Marshall knew what he was doing and held the ball out.

Just little things that show this kid knows how to play the game. Very impressed so far. He's getting better every game.

Posted

He'll be fine

But like I said he's a man, physical corner. That zone ish need to be for 3rd and longs

Posted

I like him a lot i just hate how we have are corners play 10 yards off the ball and the safties play 30 yards off the ball

Posted

him messing with Cutler all day was hilarious

Posted

I have loved the great play from all our CBs but i am NOT in favor of letting go of Gamble becuz of it. We need all the good corners we can get and Gamble can still play, injuries got the best of him this year.

Posted

He helps make this season worth following

Posted

He could be getting talked about so much more if they didn't play him so soft I mean wtf is the point??

Posted

Norman, Alexander, and Kuechly. Hurney's last draft may have given us 3 great cornerstone pieces to rebuilding our defense.

That's the least he can do for us and this organization. I'm glad he did this but other moves he made will hinder us. Like the contracts...oh god...The exuberant contracts to the RB's...

Posted

Zod was head cheerleader for McClain too...

I do like this kid, hope he sticks.

Posted

Getting rid of CJ, Gamble and Beason are you guys fuging serious? Beason makes sense but the other two don't. Our defense would take a serious hit without Gamble and CJ. Shut the hell up.

But yeah I love Norman. If he keeps playing like this he may be my next jersey purchase

Posted

It's funny how high I was on him on the day we drafted him and people were saying that he wouldn't even compete this year for a starting job.

Starting on the panthers isn't much of an honor, nor is it particularly difficult.

Posted

We have a pretty decent defensive core to build around....just need some more talent at a few positions....mainly DB and DT