Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeAngelo Williams Trade Talks

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Trade D-Will for Mike Jenkins, straight up.

Demarco Murray is out right now and Felix Jones ain't cutting it.

Doooo it.

Posted

Because anything that relieves the team of that bad contract will benefit the new GM and give him some ability to turn this team around.

It's only a bad contract because they aren't using him. I mean, prior to yesterday's game, the guy had 8 carries combined in the previous two. When you give these guys touches, they will produce. The talent on this team isn't as bad as panther fans make it out. The problem is the coaching. And the biggest weakness right now is the offensive line IMO. I just don't think trading one of your best offensive weapons is the right move to make the team any better. They need to be using him more, and changing the offense is a step in the right direction.

1 person likes this

Posted

Trade D-Will for Mike Jenkins, straight up.

Demarco Murray is out right now and Felix Jones ain't cutting it.

Doooo it.

I would actually condone this trade.

Posted

It's only a bad contract because they aren't using him. I mean, prior to yesterday's game, the guy had 8 carries combined in the previous two. When you give these guys touches, they will produce. The talent on this team isn't as bad as panther fans make it out. The problem is the coaching. And the biggest weakness right now is the offensive line IMO. I just don't think trading one of your best offensive weapons is the right move to make the team any better. They need to be using him more, and changing the offense is a step in the right direction.

i think most of us in here have figured that out.

Posted

Jared Cook from the Titans just asked for a trade as well. We could use a legit TE, and he has the frame to block as well - not familiar with how well he does that as of now though.

Doubt they'd want to trade for a RB but could be something to consider otherwise.

Posted

Dallas not trading for no D.Will

We want D.Will gone cause of the contract, we have 2-3 other backs, and we have other issues to fix

Posted

Dallas not trading for no D.Will

Says who? You?

Trade makes sense on both sides.

Posted

cam newton is the center of the offense, not the running backs. there simply isn't enough of a workload to warrant having 2 high priced running backs.

now if john fox was still head coach...

Posted

if anyone does i would say green bay

Posted

I'm hearing rumblings there are rumblings

Posted

i think most of us in here have figured that out.

Right, so why does everyone want to get rid of talent we already have. If anything needs changing, it's the coaching staff.

Posted

cam newton is the center of the offense, not the running backs. there simply isn't enough of a workload to warrant having 2 high priced running backs.

now if john fox was still head coach...

Cam doesn't have to be the center though. Why can't there be a balance? And yesterday's game indicates that the running backs are starting to get a bigger workload.