Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeAngelo Williams Trade Talks

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Right, so why does everyone want to get rid of talent we already have. If anything needs changing, it's the coaching staff.

cUz we d0n't wanna b hamstrung by his sh1ta$$ c0ntract 4evah and evah!!

Posted

Right, so why does everyone want to get rid of talent we already have. If anything needs changing, it's the coaching staff.

because 1) we are locked into some incredibly ugly contracts with players that are good, but not worth the money we have committed to them which leads to 2) we have definite holes and a lack of vet experience and leadership that is much needed in the lockerroom and on the field and our ability to address those holes is compromised because of those contracts.

we need more talent and more experience AND we need better coaching.

it's not one or the other.

1 person likes this

Posted

Trade deadline moved to Thursday

Posted

Trade deadline moved to Thursday

Well that could help. Gives us a couple more days to see if someone is intrested.

Posted

because 1) we are locked into some incredibly ugly contracts with players that are good, but not worth the money we have committed to them which leads to 2) we have definite holes and a lack of vet experience and leadership that is much needed in the lockerroom and on the field and our ability to address those holes is compromised because of those contracts.

we need more talent and more experience AND we need better coaching.

it's not one or the other.

I respectfully disagree, with a competent coaching staff, this team is potentially 6-1, and if the team is 6-1, those holes and things like a lack of vet experience and leadership isn't even really an issue anymore. These coaches have ruined this team.

Posted

Arizona, Green Bay, and Dallas are in need of a RB.

Posted

Arizona, Green Bay, and Dallas are in need of a RB.

If Green Bay makes a move for a RB it'll be for Steven Jackson they've tried to get him before.

Mort reported that #Packers GM Ted Thompson has put together "significant packages" in attempts to trade for Steven Jackson in the past.

https://mobile.twitter.com/evansilva/status/262976424527400961

Posted

If they trade Williams, it'll be to Denver. I read Jared Cook wants to be traded from TEN too. Would love to have that guy and go back to two-TE sets.

Posted

Right now I think every player on the Panthers is sitting there saying "I hope I get traded"

Posted

Lol

It's not going to be easy selling this white elephant to another team

Posted

Half of this roster is gone at the end of the year so start trading away!

Posted

From rumblings on Colts sports radio last weekend, they are not impressed with Donald Brown as the feature back and they consider that a position of need.

Would INDY open the check book and go after Williams?