Photo
- - - - -

Panthers Given More Time To Work Out Trade.

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Care-Oh-Linuh

Care-Oh-Linuh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationKannapolis, NC

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

I like how the guy that says I doubt we make any trade is clearly a deangelo Williams fan, the panthers would be smart if they took any offer they got for deangelo Williams, it would fix the biggest contract mistake that Hurney has made since Fox left

Actually Rivera in his exact words stated "we aren't trading anyone"

Just sayin

#32 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,077 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

You must be new.

Be willing to bet that the majority of readers on here do care about what Scott wants and says.

Earn your rep before you pick on one of the Huddlers best and most senior posters..

I don't know about "best" but "most senior" is probably accurate :(

#33 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,811 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

Say we trade DeAngelo - would y'all rather have a pick or a prospect/player like Mike Jenkins??

Rather have a player. Because I don't think we can get a high enough draft pick for D.

#34 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:36 AM

Rivera said in presser no trade talks with D-lo have even been thought of.

Of course he said that. Why would he say if there was talks happening?

#35 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

Guys: Please give this up

Our cap situation does not allow us to trade him. Read the other thread for details.

#36 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,995 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:17 AM

Ah,

I didn't know the qualifications for NFL GM was 20,000+ posts on an internet forum.

Lol.

Some people have nothing to contribute so they summon their cyber courage and attack those who do. Well done.

#37 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:12 AM

You must be new.

Be willing to bet that the majority of readers on here do care about what Scott wants and says.

Earn your rep before you pick on one of the Huddlers best and most senior posters..

Oh really? Is that right?

I've been a member since the old forum days (think I joined back in 05). This particular account was created back in 2008. I hardly post these days (less than 500 posts in 4 years), because I have more important things to do (a life). I only poke around during my downtime at work.

Maybe you should do some research before you open your mouth.

#38 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

while Mr. Scott is one of the main reasons I still come to this place, Dingo Ate babies used to be a name that a poster had on here from way back when, not sure if it's the same guy or not but if it is he's been here as long as Scott.

Just saying

now there I go showing how long I've actually been here again.......

You are correct sir! Glad someone around here still remembers. The name Doc Holiday rings a bell as well.

I stopped posting a long time ago, I just lurk around these days to get the latest panthers gist.

And it appears that almost all of the quality posters from the old days are long gone or doing the same.

Don't mean to be a dick to anyone, but sometimes you got to be bold to get noticed around here.

On another note, is Dimbee still around?

#39 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Guys: Please give this up

Our cap situation does not allow us to trade him. Read the other thread for details.

Pretty much how I understand it..... from what I hear and read is that when it comes to either D'Will and Smith that even if wanted or open to trade them, their signing bonus would all apply to this years cap resulting in us going over and having to either cut other players or structure deals. I just do not see any of that happening. If anything the damage to the cap and relief of trading guys would come if they made these kinds of trades at some later date, (not sure how that all works).

The team is not changing and so be it, unless some team offers something ridiculus and I dont see that happening.

#40 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

You are correct sir! Glad someone around here still remembers. The name Doc Holiday rings a bell as well.

I stopped posting a long time ago, I just lurk around these days to get the latest panthers gist.

And it appears that almost all of the quality posters from the old days are long gone or doing the same.

Don't mean to be a dick to anyone, but sometimes you got to be bold to get noticed around here.

On another note, is Dimbee still around?

he is, just like a lot of us just doesn't post here as much as he used to

#41 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,274 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Oh really? Is that right?

I've been a member since the old forum days (think I joined back in 05). This particular account was created back in 2008. I hardly post these days (less than 500 posts in 4 years), because I have more important things to do (a life). I only poke around during my downtime at work.

Maybe you should do some research before you open your mouth.

Maybe you should act like a grown-up and stop attacking fellow Panthers posters.

My account was created then too and I poste less than you do, so there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com