Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we lose to the Redskins I am fully convinced we go 2-14.

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Redskins do not scare me despite RG3, the Rams put up 30 points against their horrible D and ranked 32nd against the pass. If Cam and company cant get 500 yds on offense against them and/or win then the only other team we will beat will be the Chiefs and we are bound to go 2-14.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherTrain84' timestamp='1351536842' post='1970699'][b][i]If Cam and company cant get 500 yds on offense against them[/i][/b] and/or win then the only other team we will beat will be the Chiefs and we are bound to go 2-14.
[/quote]

why are people so infatuated with how many yards carolina's offense gains on the opposition?

hasn't the past year and a half proven that that doesn't mean squat?

give me the 210 total yards the bears had yesterday if that means a win in the end.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

2-14? Where's your other win coming from? I'm still convinced of 1-15 at this point.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Feldman9000' timestamp='1351537334' post='1970721']
2-14? Where's your other win coming from? I'm still convinced of 1-15 at this point.
[/quote]

Chiefs. I still say we arent as bad as the Chiefs atleast.

Posted · Report post

I think Panthers will end up at least 4-12. We'll beat KC for sure. I watched them yesterday and they are horrible. I think we can beat Oakland and Tampa Bay too. Maybe even San Diego and the Saints again

Posted · Report post

Redskins d is horrid we should be able to run on them.

Posted · Report post

we always play well towards end of year. 5-11 on my watch, maybe another 6-10. still have chiefs, raiders, chargers, aints, bucs at home

Posted · Report post

4-12 - we beat kc (the only team left who is truly worse than us), Oakland at home, and either Philly (on the way to an implosion) or San Diego (same).

The only question in my mind at this point is whether Ron will be around to face his former team.

Posted · Report post

6-10 at best. RR is done.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nosuchthingasapanther' timestamp='1351537152' post='1970711']
why are people so infatuated with how many yards carolina's offense gains on the opposition?

hasn't the past year and a half proven that that doesn't mean squat?

give me the 210 total yards the bears had yesterday if that means a win in the end.
[/quote]

I think we beat the raiders at home.

Posted · Report post

We won't beat the Raiders because we'll have given up as a team by that point. It's what bad teams do.

But at least we can say we've got the best team, on paper, of any 2-14 or 3-13 team in NFL history.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Third Degree' timestamp='1351541888' post='1970837']
We won't beat the Raiders because we'll have given up as a team by that point. It's what bad teams do.

But at least we can say we've got the best team, on paper, of any 2-14 or 3-13 team in NFL history.
[/quote]

Every 2-14 team ever was a Superbowl contender in the pre-season