Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why not trade for a younger wr?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

i wouldn't give up a 1rd for him, but maybe a 2st or a 3nd

2 people like this

Posted

I love this post so much. Thanks Panther Nation.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dez Bryant for a first.... Can't be serious...Dude requires a off field team to keep him out of trouble, and I don't know how many int's he has cause the last 2 years from running the wrong routes, not knowing plays, and being in the wrong place... Yea... like Cam really needs that! A Wr to cause his INT's number to increase.

Posted

Im not saying give up a 1rd pick for Bowe/Rice,I would for Bryant.Tell me who in the 2013 NFL draft is worth a top 5 pick?

Bryant isn't even worth a 5th round pick let alone a top 5 pick of the draft. There are many guys in the draft worth a top 5 pick that can help us greatly and if you don't know who they are by now, you suck and should go figure that out.

Posted

I love this post so much. Thanks Panther Nation.

So who do you like?

Posted

If there is a stud WR in the top 5 go after him and let him develop into the #1 while smitty retires.

Preferably a guy with Julio Jones hands, Megatron speed, Moss lankiness, Jerry Rice heart and Proehl caginess.

I'd be cool with somebody like that

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers Nation must be Marty Hurney, there is no other explanation. our first for dez?

1 person likes this

Posted

If there is a stud WR in the top 5 go after him and let him develop into the #1 while smitty retires.

Preferably a guy with Julio Jones hands, Megatron speed, Moss lankiness, Jerry Rice heart and Proehl caginess.

I'd be cool with somebody like that

GOD!

Posted

this is jerry jones reaction if you offer him a top 5 pick for dez bryant

tumblr_lu5h8wrtK91qdaa44.gif

Posted

Panthers Nation must be Marty Hurney, there is no other explanation. our first for dez?

Did you read what I wrote,I clearly said our 2nd round pick.

Bro can you read?

Don't ever insult me again calling me Marty Hurney,I would never pay 2rb over 40mil,when the league is cleary a passing league now.

Posted

Dez has all the talent to be a top WR in the league, unfortunately dude is border line retarded.

Posted

lol this is what the OP was before edited

Me personally I would trade our 1rd pick for Dez Bryant,I don't see anybody in this draft class that is worth a #1 pick.