Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

Brandon Hogan waived

88 posts in this topic

Hurney: "I know the kid had multiple contusions of the medulla oblingata at Whatsamatta U. but he's a STEAL!

JR: "Sounds Great!!...how fast get can we get a deal done?"

$$$

Waste of money paying his lazy ass to take up space for the rest of the season when he was probably just going to be waived in the offseason anyway.

I get why people are asking "why cut him" but on the flipside, why keep him?

Yeah OK.

And in these situations he gets some sort of injury buyout right and his contract is done?

I don't get the reasoning in waiving someone off of IR. it's not like he was costing us a roster spot this year...

If they get a bad outlook or aren't working their asses off to get right then you waive them

Are there limited IR spots? I have no idea.

If there were limited IR spots, this franchise would be fuged every year.

1 person likes this

Yeah OK.

And in these situations he gets some sort of injury buyout right and his contract is done?

Could be. Or could just be gonzo.

If he got a settlement, you'll hear about it. Settlements are usually done to protect the team from grievances. Don't know if Hogan would have any standing for something like that.

Waste of a draft pick. CB just became a big need with Hogan gone and Captain a FA.

Hated the pick then, hated up til now.

GOD, Rivera and Hurney are hilariously horrible at their professions.

Does anyone know how his money counts against the cap now that he has been waived? Does the settlement count also? Maybe this was also a way to free up money (now or later) since he never seemed to get better?

Thanks

I was excited about him. Oh well. I think we'll be getting another 4-5 round CB in the next draft

Hated the pick then, hated up til now.

GOD, Rivera and Hurney are hilariously horrible at their professions.

weren't we just praising them for Kuechly, Norman and Alexander. People flip flop their opinions way too much