Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanuqoftheNorth

Poll: Majority of Americans Are Racist

53 posts in this topic

Read the thread title and my first thought was, "Duh?"

Yeah, people suck.

1 person likes this

welp, looks like this was just a drive-by courtesy of Turd and g5klanz.

I'll just repeat what's been said ad nauseam on this subject.

90% of the black population have voted democrat in the national election going back to at least Gore.

Bush also had the worst approval rating since nixon so of course the dem nominee was going to win bigger this time.

/thread

ps- you're both fuging racists

All the way back to Gore? Oh my God! What are you, 12? Like I said, the truth hurts, and in your case it's butthurt.

All the way back to Gore? Oh my God! What are you, 12? Like I said, the truth hurts, and in your case it's butthurt.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

Yikes. You're right the truth does hurt. Racist.

have you guys seriously never heard this song?

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

Yikes. You're right the truth does hurt. Racist.

According to your own graph, 11 percent of black people voted for Bush in 2004. What percent voted for McCain four years later? I'm speaking truth. You're speaking insults. It's all you lefties have.

Is it conceivable that a vote someone that isn't Obama be based on something aside from race? Can anyone provide a link to this study and the survey used rather than just reporting the results?

When Colin Powell is a devout conservative his whole life who suddenly switches teams, it's kind of hard to take what James posts seriously.

What g5jamz posted is true. And liberals can put their fingers in their ears all they want to, the truth is the truth.

Is it conceivable that a vote someone that isn't Obama be based on something aside from race? Can anyone provide a link to this study and the survey used rather than just reporting the results?

From the AP article:

Overall, the survey found that by virtue of racial prejudice, Obama could lose 5 percentage points off his share of the popular vote in his Nov. 6 contest against Republican challenger Mitt Romney. But Obama also stands to benefit from a 3 percentage point gain due to pro-black sentiment, researchers said. Overall, that means an estimated net loss of 2 percentage points due to anti-black attitudes.

They are both at the bottom of the AP article link in the original post.

http://surveys.ap.or...ne_09182012.pdf

http://comm.stanford... and Racism.pdf

1 person likes this

So potentially 7% of black people voted for Obama simply because hes black.

WELP CASE CLOSED ARGUMENT REFUTED BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE TRUE RACISTS.