Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Majority of Americans Are Racist

56 posts in this topic

Posted

The truth is the truth is the truth is the truth, Ruth

Posted

every person on Earth is racist to a certain extent and that is a fact.

1 person likes this

Posted

every person on Earth is BIGOTED to a certain extent and that is a fact.

Fixed

1 person likes this

Posted

Man...I simply made a statement and people get all pissy.

Posted

What a misguided attempt to make Americans feel bad that they are not voting for Obama this time around.

2008=America is post racial

2012=America is racist again

Both of these are views from the liberal world

Actual=Obama captured the whole contries imagination with the Hope and Change campaign. Huge percentage of Pubs even voted for him.

The whole country found out they voted for a well oiled hype machine with little behind the curtain to justify their vote. Now it is swinging back the other way and some Dems will be voting for Romney.

Nothing racist about it, just the media again trying to find a reason for Obamas fall "other" than his gross incompetence.

Posted

What a misguided attempt to make Americans feel bad that they are not voting for Obama this time around.

Both of these are view from the liberal world

Actual=Obama captured the whole contries imagination with the Hope and Change campaign. Huge percentage of Pubs even voted for him.

The whole country found out they voted for a well oiled hypy machine with little behind the curtain to justify their vote. Now it is swinging back the other way and some Dems will be voting for Romney.

Nothing racist about it, just the media again trying to find a reason for Obamas fall "other" than his gross incompetence.

Well said my friend.

Posted

Facts and figures on one side. Old racist middle agers on the other.

Same old Tinderbox.

1 person likes this

Posted

From the AP article:

They are both at the bottom of the AP article link in the original post.

http://surveys.ap.or...ne_09182012.pdf

http://comm.stanford... and Racism.pdf

much obliged for the links sir. having reviewed these i am reminded of why i despise academia. to extrapolate a serious measure of racism from this methodology is beyond stupid. it lends credence to why much of psychology is considered a psuedoscience and exercise in statistcal inference from self-assessment questionnaires

Posted

Funnily enough the only people I ever heard say anything about America being post-racial were conservatives. Liberals suffered no delusions that just because we outnumbered you in 2008 didn't suddenly make you stop being racist.

3 people like this

Posted

Not funnily at all.

The media talked before the 2008 election about how historic it would be to elect a person of color and what it meant for America. That we were going to be able to finally put in our past the ugly history of race relations and the blacks would finally feel a part of America. I am certain you did not sleep for those couple of months in 2008.

Posted

Remembering that "post racial" for stirs means "not being able to drop the n-word in public".

Posted

Typical liberals

Losing argument? Have nothing contribute?

Then accuse, call names, change subject, etc.

1 person likes this