41 replies to this topic

#31 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,555 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Does Smitty really not see that had he not one-armed that td we would have likely won?

#32 rickyisclutch

rickyisclutch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

I wish Newton hadnt thrown that skinny post to Steve into the ground, looked like a potential walk in touchdown.

#33 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,204 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

I don't know what the question was but it sounded like they were pinging him about the interception.

I don't have any problem with his comments

#34 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Cam was eyeballing Steve and Tim knew it!
:startle:

#35 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:59 PM

Unachievable standards? This is not rocket science ok. It is one thing for a fan to talk all kind of trash under any circumstance. But these are professionals, not fans that get unhinged when the sh1t hits the fan. They get paid to do this. This is not the olympics or the NCAA. Also, this also happens to be a team sport, and I for one could care less about Smitty's personal moral victory over a DB after a loss. When you are in front of a Mike, you are representing the team...Everything you say and do has to be in the best interest of the team.

Yeah this isn't rocket science because it doesn't take a geniuos to know that these guys are emotional and passionate about what they do. The media wants that emotion so they can insite people like you with it. If the media wanted a well thought out, it's about the team, answer; they'd wait till players cooled off, they wouldn't push their buttons during an interview. Yes the are professionals, were professionals on our jobs, yet there are moments that our emotions gets the best of us as well. Don't put standards on people that you youselve can't live up to. It's called being human.

#36 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Loved it!

#37 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

. Nice guys finish last.

Apparently they're in first place half-way through the season though.

#38 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Like nice guys that scream get the fug off my field. How would that go if cam did that?

#39 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

Ryans playoff record?????? Go!!!!!!!! Now multiply that by ten mother fuging trillion thats how much of a poo anyone here cares about the foulcunts

#40 Duffguy

Duffguy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

I like it, he's two yards away from breaking the top ten in receiving yards this season. He's on pace to eclipse 1000 yards receiving for the seventh time. To say that he won't go to a pro bowl is really early in the season. Steve Smith is a stud, he's 5'9" of don't fug my ish up please and thank you.

#41 Duffguy

Duffguy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

I like it, he's two yards away from breaking the top ten in receiving yards this season. He's on pace to eclipse 1000 yards receiving for the seventh time. To say that he won't go to a pro bowl is really early in the season. Steve Smith is a stud, he's 5'9" of don't fug my ish up please and thank you.

#42 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

By talking big about his game, Smitty is really saying "If we were beaten, it wasn't because of me."

"I don't want to discredit (theBears). But this is the NFL," McDermott said. "If you can hold a team to 210 yards, you win the dang game. Bottom line. I'm not sure what adjustments they made. If they did, I didn't see them.

It seems to be the popular thing to do in Charlotte right now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com