Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Adams Should Play Against The Redskins

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Redskins special teams is awful. Joe Adams could have career day. Carolinas return game is virtually non existent right now. Has Capt even returned 1 punt yet? its either a fair catch or he lets it roll. Its time for Adams to get another shot.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

he should have learned his lesson by now

Posted · Report post

What do we have to lose at this point? Rivera needs to have that mentality the rest of the season.

Posted · Report post

He benches this rookie for fumbles yet he fails to bench himself on numerous piss poor coaching decisions.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='dpanther69' timestamp='1351559361' post='1971334']
He benches this rookie for fumbles yet he fails to bench himself on numerous piss poor coaching decisions.
[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29246904.jpg[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Adams need to PLAY! nuff said.
Rivera u suck

Posted · Report post

Yeah, there's nothing to lose at this point. We're virtually out of contention, time to let players learn on the field.

Posted · Report post

I hope he's learned to protect the ball...

Posted · Report post

I agree with the decision to bench fumblers for a few games. I don't agree with benching fumblers [i]forever[/i] until you eventually trade them for some other guy you'll keep inactive, too. Let the kid learn on the field.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing' timestamp='1351558471' post='1971313']
The Redskins special teams is awful. Joe Adams could have career day. Carolinas return game is virtually non existent right now. Has Capt even returned 1 punt yet? its either a fair catch or he lets it roll. Its time for Adams to get another shot.
[/quote]

Cap'n has had a few solid 4-7 yard returns in the Atlanta, Seattle and Dallas games.

I do agree though that Adams needs to play both in the return game, but moreover as a WR. Hit him in the flats with space to move and he's even more dangerous than as a returner.

Posted · Report post

Agree. Give him one more shot

Posted · Report post

[quote name='chknwing' timestamp='1351558471' post='1971313']
[/quote]

Exactly, what do we have to lose at this point...