Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We are a Vikings meltdown and a 8-1 win streak away from the playoffs..

35 posts in this topic

Posted

You won't get my hopes up!

Posted

So I was bored at work today so I decided I would look at the NFC and I noticed that while it is HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely this will happen, I couldnt help but notice that if we beat the Redskins, (which I have this feeling we will quite handily) and go on a win streak, we have a VERY VERY small chance of going 9-7.. Let me explain.

The Vikings are 5-3 but that wont last long, why? ill tell you why... Seahawks, Lions, Bears, Packers, Bears, Rams, Texans and Packers. Thats their next 9 games, I see a Viking meltdown coming with that hellish schedule.

Who do we have? Skins, Bucs, Broncos, Eagles, Falcons, Chargers,Chiefs, Raiders and Saints. The ONLY team that scares me is the Falcons and maybe the Broncos. Broncos will be playing in Charlotte and seeing how hard we played both the Bears and Falcons AWAY, our remaining schedule is cake.

I know we are all down and out at the moment, but just stop and think to yourself. If we play as hard against these weak teams coming up as we did against the Falcons and Bears, watch out because we might just get hot.

eEVmE.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

this guy starts too many threads. There should be a limit on how many thread someone makes

Posted

The problem is that coaching will blow games from here on out. Doesn't matter what our guys on the field do. Both the Giants and Packers won the Superbowl while going 9-7 during the season. Rivera is really really really bad......that is all.

Posted

our remaining schedule is cake.

Posted

....you know what, bring on the optimism. it makes me feel better.

Posted

"I can't see but I like where I'm going!" - Blind homers

1 person likes this

Posted

you iamhubby and rayzor should go have a nice little circle jerk in the corner.

Posted

It'd be like Billy Bean Sabermetrics sucking at first but then winning 20 in a row ie Moneyball..I can see it now...coming to a theatre near you.

Posted

I BELIEVE!

Posted

Mmmmmmmkaaay

Posted

This thread........again