Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kitten01

Does Peter King know something we don't?

170 posts in this topic

He was in Indy 15 or 16 years. And he didn't do what Cam did as a rookie and won fewer games as a rookie. Cam's rookie season should have gotten him about 3 more years of equity, his entire rookie contract.

Points all taken but to the topic. NOTHING is ever a for sure long term thing. So Peter really isn't out too far on a limb here.

ding ding ding....winner winner, chicken dinner!!!

no such thing as a sure thing in this league!!!

C'mon. You know barring injury Luck RG3 aren't leaving their city for 15 years

^^ they're not headcases

1 person likes this

C'mon. You know barring injury Luck RG3 aren't leaving their city for 15 years

i dont know that at all

i would have said the exact same thing about cam last season midway through

..the only thing guaranteed are the contracts and those being that as they are may quite possibly represent all that is wrong with the sport from the hall of fame all the way down to Pop Warner.

Anyone who takes anything(aside from where to find a Starbucks or Allagash White on tap) Peter King says even remotely seriously should go ahead and shoot themselves in the face.

Yeah not a fan of Peter King, but this is just an example of an inexperienced, manic panther fan taking something out of context.

Well I would hope King is right. I don't believe Cam can turn this team around. I hate seeing everyone else but him getting blamed by the fans. Until he proves me wrong I will hope we don't get latched onto Cam. I would like to see what he does under a competent coaching staff though.