Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kitten01

Does Peter King know something we don't?

170 posts in this topic

..the only thing guaranteed are the contracts and those being that as they are may quite possibly represent all that is wrong with the sport from the hall of fame all the way down to Pop Warner.

Anyone who takes anything(aside from where to find a Starbucks or Allagash White on tap) Peter King says even remotely seriously should go ahead and shoot themselves in the face.

Yeah not a fan of Peter King, but this is just an example of an inexperienced, manic panther fan taking something out of context.

Well I would hope King is right. I don't believe Cam can turn this team around. I hate seeing everyone else but him getting blamed by the fans. Until he proves me wrong I will hope we don't get latched onto Cam. I would like to see what he does under a competent coaching staff though.

C'mon. You know barring injury Luck RG3 aren't leaving their city for 15 years

I wish. Both of them would be great fits for this team. We need a QB that actually has a great football IQ. Physical gifts don't win games.

Anyone who takes anything(aside from where to find a Starbucks or Allagash White on tap) Peter King says even remotely seriously should go ahead and shoot themselves in the face.

Another clueless moron thinks Newton "better worry about his job".

The moron in question? Jimmy Johnson

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/jimmy_johnson_cam_newton_better_worry_about_his_job/12076264

Now go ahead and explain what a moron multiple Superbowl winning coach and former GM Jimmy Johnson is compared to yourself. Explain how YOU with your NFL resume, know more about football and the inner workings of football front offices than he does.

And then continue on in your diatribe about how the current Caolina staff, all of whom have spent their entire adult careers in the NFL, playing and coaching football at the higest level, are the biggest group of idiots ever assembled and are the sole reason Cam Newton is 28th in the NFL in passer rating.

Well I would hope King is right. I don't believe Cam can turn this team around. I hate seeing everyone else but him getting blamed by the fans. Until he proves me wrong I will hope we don't get latched onto Cam. I would like to see what he does under a competent coaching staff though.

And yet another new troll steps in.

It's like an infestation of cockroaches or rats. If you don't take action quickly, they multiply exponentially.

And yet another new troll steps in.

It's like an infestation of cockroaches or rats. If you don't take action quickly, they multiply exponentially.

I guess I was a troll when I didn't like Clausen either.

I complained about Delhomme too, but at least we were relevant with him at QB. I know you're a Cam lover, but I'm not. I'm a Panthers fan, and just because I don't believe in some QB with 7 wins doesn't make me a troll.

These trolls are all aliases or former members. Nobody wastes their time trolling a 1-6 team except former fans still pissed we drafted Newt. Theyre gonna be pissed even more when JR breaks his piggy bank for him in a year or two. Bwaaaahaaa!

1 person likes this

The laptop is a former Matt Moore groupie still butthurt we ditched him.

Another clueless moron thinks Newton "better worry about his job".

The moron in question? Jimmy Johnson

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/jimmy_johnson_cam_newton_better_worry_about_his_job/12076264

Now go ahead and explain what a moron multiple Superbowl winning coach and former GM Jimmy Johnson is compared to yourself. Explain how YOU with your NFL resume, know more about football and the inner workings of football front offices than he does.

And then continue on in your diatribe about how the current Caolina staff, all of whom have spent their entire adult careers in the NFL, playing and coaching football at the higest level, are the biggest group of idiots ever assembled and are the sole reason Cam Newton is 28th in the NFL in passer rating.

LOL! Mary Beth, is that you??

I guess I was a troll when I didn't like Clausen either.

I complained about Delhomme too, but at least we were relevant with him at QB. I know you're a Cam lover, but I'm not. I'm a Panthers fan, and just because I don't believe in some QB with 7 wins doesn't make me a troll.

Riiiiight. And that's why you chose the name "Laptop".

The laptop is a former Matt Moore groupie still butthurt we ditched him.

That's what I thought too.