Photo
- - - - -

Does Peter King know something we don't?

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

How many people would have said the same thing about Vick two years ago, Vince Young three years ago, Sam Bradford (God that hurts to say) two years ago, etc.?

settled on bradford, huh? interesting choice. i bet it took you a long time to try and find a white QB you could throw in there so you wouldn't look like such a racist.

#32 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

I am 100% certain this is Grits.

its not

#33 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,661 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

"Does Peter King know something we don't?"

Yeah, how to fit two fists up his you know what.

#34 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

its not

^^^ he would know.

#35 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Can't believe no one is talking about this. How does Peter King (who knows a ton of people around football and close to many situations) 'know' that Cam Newton is not a sure long-term thing? Is Cam on his way out? I hate how King teases this and then offers nothing as to what he's heard

Link: http://sportsillustr...l#ixzz2Ak9f6rz3

Of all of the writers out there I would probably put King at or near the bottom of the stack of credibility. They used to do a weekly segment on the Czaban show exposing the BS that he appeared to just make up.

#36 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

"Does Peter King know something we don't?"

Yeah, how to fit two fists up his you know what.

The art of donkey fellatio...while breathing through his nose...?

#37 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

settled on bradford, huh? interesting choice. i bet it took you a long time to try and find a white QB you could throw in there so you wouldn't look like such a racist.

I was looking for quarterbacks who had a good or great start, then faltered. Bradford was the only white one I could think of because the others (Leaf, Carr, etc) all sucked from the get go. If you can think of any more, I'd love to hear them. If not, I guess you're a racist, too.

#38 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

And by the way, Stephen A. Smith was the first one to make the Vince Young comparison. I guess he's racist, too.

#39 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,098 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

I guessing that peter king knows where all of the dunkin donuts are in every NFL city, that's something most people don't know.

#40 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

You know Peter is making it up otherwise he would have quoted "sources" inside the organization. He didn't do that so it's just his opinion

#41 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

I was looking for quarterbacks who had a good or great start, then faltered. Bradford was the only white one I could think of because the others (Leaf, Carr, etc) all sucked from the get go. If you can think of any more, I'd love to hear them. If not, I guess you're a racist, too.

I hate to say this, but Vince Young had a very decent start. I am not comparing the two, but if you look at Young's early numbers, they were pretty damn good.

Steve Bartkowski and Jim Plunkett started well, too, but never became great quarterbacks.

#42 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

why do i need to search them out? i'm not the one failing to prove that i'm not a racist.

you pretty much admitted that you did exactly what i said you did. had to search out a white QB that failed so it wouldn't look like you were picking on the black QBs.

and i didn't say you were a racist, that was all you.

#43 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,810 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

Sure he knows something we don't

He knows all the good buffets in nearly ever city in the US, can't you tell?

That fat slut needs to shut his mouth talking anything about our team.

#44 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Tim Couch

#45 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

why do i need to search them out? i'm not the one failing to prove that i'm not a racist.

you pretty much admitted that you did exactly what i said you did. had to search out a white QB that failed so it wouldn't look like you were picking on the black QBs.

and i didn't say you were a racist, that was all you.

You pretty much have to prove you're not a racist on this board if you dare critcize anybody who is black. The first two names that came to mind were Vince Young and Michael Vick, and I just knew that some idiot would jump on that so yes, I tried to think of a white quarterback to add to the list. It's a sad reality that one has to do that on this board. But your post proves why I did it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com