Photo
- - - - -

Does Peter King know something we don't?

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#91 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,215 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

He was in Indy 15 or 16 years. And he didn't do what Cam did as a rookie and won fewer games as a rookie. Cam's rookie season should have gotten him about 3 more years of equity, his entire rookie contract.

Points all taken but to the topic. NOTHING is ever a for sure long term thing. So Peter really isn't out too far on a limb here.

#92 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,848 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

ding ding ding....winner winner, chicken dinner!!!

no such thing as a sure thing in this league!!!

#93 Kitten01

Kitten01

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:25 AM

C'mon. You know barring injury Luck RG3 aren't leaving their city for 15 years

#94 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

^^ they're not headcases

#95 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,215 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

i dont know that at all

i would have said the exact same thing about cam last season midway through

#96 Kitten01

Kitten01

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

The NFL sucks sometimes

#97 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,215 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

..the only thing guaranteed are the contracts and those being that as they are may quite possibly represent all that is wrong with the sport from the hall of fame all the way down to Pop Warner.

#98 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Anyone who takes anything(aside from where to find a Starbucks or Allagash White on tap) Peter King says even remotely seriously should go ahead and shoot themselves in the face.

#99 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,486 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Yeah not a fan of Peter King, but this is just an example of an inexperienced, manic panther fan taking something out of context.

#100 TheLaptop

TheLaptop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

Well I would hope King is right. I don't believe Cam can turn this team around. I hate seeing everyone else but him getting blamed by the fans. Until he proves me wrong I will hope we don't get latched onto Cam. I would like to see what he does under a competent coaching staff though.

#101 TheLaptop

TheLaptop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

I wish. Both of them would be great fits for this team. We need a QB that actually has a great football IQ. Physical gifts don't win games.

#102 TonyN

TonyN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Anyone who takes anything(aside from where to find a Starbucks or Allagash White on tap) Peter King says even remotely seriously should go ahead and shoot themselves in the face.

Another clueless moron thinks Newton "better worry about his job".

The moron in question? Jimmy Johnson
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/jimmy_johnson_cam_newton_better_worry_about_his_job/12076264

Now go ahead and explain what a moron multiple Superbowl winning coach and former GM Jimmy Johnson is compared to yourself. Explain how YOU with your NFL resume, know more about football and the inner workings of football front offices than he does.

And then continue on in your diatribe about how the current Caolina staff, all of whom have spent their entire adult careers in the NFL, playing and coaching football at the higest level, are the biggest group of idiots ever assembled and are the sole reason Cam Newton is 28th in the NFL in passer rating.

#103 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Well I would hope King is right. I don't believe Cam can turn this team around. I hate seeing everyone else but him getting blamed by the fans. Until he proves me wrong I will hope we don't get latched onto Cam. I would like to see what he does under a competent coaching staff though.

And yet another new troll steps in.

It's like an infestation of cockroaches or rats. If you don't take action quickly, they multiply exponentially.

#104 TheLaptop

TheLaptop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

And yet another new troll steps in.

It's like an infestation of cockroaches or rats. If you don't take action quickly, they multiply exponentially.

I guess I was a troll when I didn't like Clausen either.

I complained about Delhomme too, but at least we were relevant with him at QB. I know you're a Cam lover, but I'm not. I'm a Panthers fan, and just because I don't believe in some QB with 7 wins doesn't make me a troll.

#105 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

These trolls are all aliases or former members. Nobody wastes their time trolling a 1-6 team except former fans still pissed we drafted Newt. Theyre gonna be pissed even more when JR breaks his piggy bank for him in a year or two. Bwaaaahaaa!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.