Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PFT: "Contender" has inquired about DeAngelo Williams

96 posts in this topic

Posted

If Broncos and Panthers make the trade, expect DWill to put up 200+ yards on Nov 11.

Posted

I hope we don't do this poo. The best thing to do is keep him and try to restructure both(stew,d-will) of their contracts. They need to restructure Gamble, Beason, Anderson, and Gross. I know Stew can be a featured back by himself, but his injury history scares me. Stew is better on the screens and blocking, but D-Will is more likely to break for a big run.

Posted

I hope we don't do this poo. The best thing to do is keep him and try to restructure both(stew,d-will) of their contracts. They need to restructure Gamble, Beason, Anderson, and Gross. I know Stew can be a featured back by himself, but his injury history scares me. Stew is better on the screens and blocking, but D-Will is more likely to break for a big run.

The shelf life of a CB is short.

I would cut Gamble, cut Beason, keep Anderson and Gross.

Posted

packers could give us randall cobb. I'd be happy with that! kr, wr, and plays out of the backfield.

LMFAO....

Posted

DLo COULD restructure, but I highly doubt Stewart would considering he just got the new contract.

Posted

The shelf life of a CB is short.

I would cut Gamble, cut Beason, keep Anderson and Gross.

I would like to see us get a real #1 corner and slide him to #2 with a new contract, but that's dreaming.

DLo COULD restructure, but I highly doubt Stewart would considering he just got the new contract.

I hope it happens. If they trade him, we better get pull some poo Patriots type of poo on somebody.

Posted

Fukk, I hope we don't trade Deangelo. I'd seriously be so sad if we did. He's one of my favorite Panthers. Yeah, he (And Stew too) needs to restructure, and hopefully the new GM can get that done, but my hope is that Williams can give us 500-800 yards a year for the next few years and retire a Panther.

Posted

Fukk, I hope we don't trade Deangelo. I'd seriously be so sad if we did. He's one of my favorite Panthers. Yeah, he (And Stew too) needs to restructure, and hopefully the new GM can get that done, but my hope is that Williams can give us 500-800 yards a year for the next few years and retire a Panther.

NO WAY in HELL Stewart restructures. He just got the new contract. Its nutty as squirrel sh!t to think otherwise.

Posted

We ran the ball 36 times against the Bears, I was happy to say that we kept with it even though it was only getting 2.5 yards per carry. I will tell you that I've expected more from Louis Murphy.

Posted

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP

In terms of trades, no teams have called Panthers about any specific players (only positions). All quiet so far. Trade deadline Thursday.

Posted

Don't want to trade him, that is all.....

Posted

"who cares if we win, I have his jersey"

1 person likes this