95 replies to this topic

#61 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

If Broncos and Panthers make the trade, expect DWill to put up 200+ yards on Nov 11.

#62 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

I hope we don't do this poo. The best thing to do is keep him and try to restructure both(stew,d-will) of their contracts. They need to restructure Gamble, Beason, Anderson, and Gross. I know Stew can be a featured back by himself, but his injury history scares me. Stew is better on the screens and blocking, but D-Will is more likely to break for a big run.

#63 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,769 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

I hope we don't do this poo. The best thing to do is keep him and try to restructure both(stew,d-will) of their contracts. They need to restructure Gamble, Beason, Anderson, and Gross. I know Stew can be a featured back by himself, but his injury history scares me. Stew is better on the screens and blocking, but D-Will is more likely to break for a big run.

The shelf life of a CB is short.

I would cut Gamble, cut Beason, keep Anderson and Gross.

#64 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

packers could give us randall cobb. I'd be happy with that! kr, wr, and plays out of the backfield.

LMFAO....

#65 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

DLo COULD restructure, but I highly doubt Stewart would considering he just got the new contract.

#66 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:00 AM

I would cut Gamble, cut Beason, keep Anderson and Gross.

I would like to see us get a real #1 corner and slide him to #2 with a new contract, but that's dreaming.

DLo COULD restructure, but I highly doubt Stewart would considering he just got the new contract.

I hope it happens. If they trade him, we better get pull some poo Patriots type of poo on somebody.

#67 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

Fukk, I hope we don't trade Deangelo. I'd seriously be so sad if we did. He's one of my favorite Panthers. Yeah, he (And Stew too) needs to restructure, and hopefully the new GM can get that done, but my hope is that Williams can give us 500-800 yards a year for the next few years and retire a Panther.

#68 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,693 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

Fukk, I hope we don't trade Deangelo. I'd seriously be so sad if we did. He's one of my favorite Panthers. Yeah, he (And Stew too) needs to restructure, and hopefully the new GM can get that done, but my hope is that Williams can give us 500-800 yards a year for the next few years and retire a Panther.

NO WAY in HELL Stewart restructures. He just got the new contract. Its nutty as squirrel sh!t to think otherwise.

#69 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

We ran the ball 36 times against the Bears, I was happy to say that we kept with it even though it was only getting 2.5 yards per carry. I will tell you that I've expected more from Louis Murphy.

#70 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP
In terms of trades, no teams have called Panthers about any specific players (only positions). All quiet so far. Trade deadline Thursday.

#71 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

Don't want to trade him, that is all.....

#72 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,769 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

"who cares if we win, I have his jersey"

#73 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:09 AM

RBs and WRs are shorter, but that being said, solid WRs and CBs have long careers. Most WRs and CBs wash out because they suck or wash out at the NFL level, so it appears their shelf life is short, but the ones who are good last a long time.

I would never cut Gamble unless his injuries prevented him from making a full come back.

#74 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

Steve Reed@SteveReedAP
In terms of trades, no teams have called Panthers about any specific players (only positions). All quiet so far. Trade deadline Thursday.

Saw the same tweet a Lil while ago. Didn't even think to post it

#75 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

Everyone on said contenders roster is shaking in their boots. No. No. Please not Carolina.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com