Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDumbnutz Comments on Loss to Bears

49 posts in this topic

Posted

They gave up the underneath plays to prevent the big play. But the fact of the matter is, they should've played the opposite. The bears didn't need a TD. They should've expected that the Bears would take small chunks all the way down the field, to set up the FG.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus, this coaching staff is truly mentally retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

McDermott meme upcoming...?

I'll be your huckleberry.

doc_holliday.jpg

Posted

Holy poo. I can't believe he actually said that. He truly is completely and utterly clueless.

Actually he isn't....if you hold a team to 200 yards, have 6 sacks and generate 3 turnovers....you SHOULD win. The fact the Bears had the ball to make that last drive is an embarrassment to the STs and Offense of Carolina.....game should of been won much earlier. Only against Carolina would an opponent have an opportunity to win that game

Posted

DUMBEST.

COACHING.

STAFF.

EVARRRRRRR.

Posted

He's not talking about the last drive, he's talking about the entire second half

The Bears scoring drives before the FG:

1. 49 yards, mostly Forte

2. 38 yards

They really never beat the defense until they played completely off. I'm sure Rivera has say in that coverage.

Posted

What Ron Rivera said was even more mind boggling.

So Ron Rivera is putting the horrible playcalling on the players again? Why not adjust? Why not instruct McDumnutz to call plays with tighter coverages? Man I can't stand this crap that we call HC and DC..

So McD should of held them to 100 yards....and had more sacks and turnovers?

D did their part to whoop the Bears. McD is right.....even though he should of kept his mouth shut

Posted

Holy poo. I can't believe he actually said that. He truly is completely and utterly clueless.

wvYoE.gif

Posted

The bears didn't make any adjustments in the last series they just ran the same play based on OUR change in defense. So McDermott you are basically correct they didn't do much different. You did and for some reason couldn't see it wasn't working.

Based on our defensive play, McDermott is actually a bright spot on our coaching staff. He should keep his head down and let everyone else get guillotined.

Posted

McD is 100% correct. He just shouldn't of said it.....

At the end of the day, they let Hester ultimately beat them. Field position is what prevented Chicago from being murdered.....bc the D did their part for a butt stomping to of occured.

McD is right, you don't lose games in the NFL when your D does what his did.....

Posted

While you may or may not like the staff there is one thing that is certain. They have all been working, playing, and living the sport most of their lives. They have all been employed at the highest level attainable. They know more about football than any single one of you knows about anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

While you may or may not like the staff there is one thing that is certain. They have all been working, playing, and living the sport most of their lives. They have all been employed at the highest level attainable. They know more about football than any single one of you knows about anything.

They also may or may not have suffered countless concussions and other forms of traumatic brain damage. +1 me.

1 person likes this