Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep Pounding

McDumbnutz Comments on Loss to Bears

49 posts in this topic

They might know more about football than we do but it doesnt excuse the horrible win percentage for the last 2 years.

The truly sad thing is that they do know a helluva lot more about football than all of us combined yet they continue to make boneheaded mistakes that are obvious to everyone except them.

they made a change to quick routes vs our soft corner play. Thus no more sacks Heck almost anyone could see that. Can I be DC? plz I'll do it for a quarter of what he's being paid on a trial basis Jerry you listening!?!

They increased Cutlers drop step count also.

While you may or may not like the staff there is one thing that is certain. They have all been working, playing, and living the sport most of their lives. They have all been employed at the highest level attainable. They know more about football than any single one of you knows about anything.

LOL little kid statement.

I am a professional at my job as well and would certainly challenge that they know more about football than I do about my job.

I'm not the equivalent of 7-16 I can tell you that much.

McDermott meme upcoming...?

23815EDD-B993-43EF-BB1D-F76DDA8F0DFB-1167-0000015317A43E77.jpg

1 person likes this

So McD should of held them to 100 yards....and had more sacks and turnovers?

D did their part to whoop the Bears. McD is right.....even though he should of kept his mouth shut

So McDerb calls a good game for 3 QTR and 13 minutes, and then reverts back to calling soft coverages like he did vs the Giants, but its not his fault right?

What Ron Rivera said was even more mind boggling.

"For what they were doing, the defense we were in gave us the best opportunity for what they could potentially do," Rivera said. "Would we like to tighten the coverage up? yes. We'd like to see the corners come up a little bit more, see the safeties come down a little closer."

So Ron Rivera is putting the horrible playcalling on the players again? Why not adjust? Why not instruct McDumnutz to call plays with tighter coverages? Man I can't stand this crap that we call HC and DC..

AND why not call a d*mn timeout. You had one left. If anything to pause for a minute, regroup and tell them what you want them to do. Instead he just let it continue.

Our coaching staff sucks. Plain and simple.