• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

They might know more about football than we do but it doesnt excuse the horrible win percentage for the last 2 years.

The truly sad thing is that they do know a helluva lot more about football than all of us combined yet they continue to make boneheaded mistakes that are obvious to everyone except them.

#32 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,123 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

they made a change to quick routes vs our soft corner play. Thus no more sacks Heck almost anyone could see that. Can I be DC? plz I'll do it for a quarter of what he's being paid on a trial basis Jerry you listening!?!

They increased Cutlers drop step count also.

#33 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

While you may or may not like the staff there is one thing that is certain. They have all been working, playing, and living the sport most of their lives. They have all been employed at the highest level attainable. They know more about football than any single one of you knows about anything.

LOL little kid statement.

I am a professional at my job as well and would certainly challenge that they know more about football than I do about my job.

I'm not the equivalent of 7-16 I can tell you that much.

#34 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,511 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

McDermott meme upcoming...?

Posted Image

#35 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Rivera/McDermott 2013

#36 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

So McD should of held them to 100 yards....and had more sacks and turnovers?

D did their part to whoop the Bears. McD is right.....even though he should of kept his mouth shut

So McDerb calls a good game for 3 QTR and 13 minutes, and then reverts back to calling soft coverages like he did vs the Giants, but its not his fault right?

#37 grateflday

grateflday

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

What Ron Rivera said was even more mind boggling.

"For what they were doing, the defense we were in gave us the best opportunity for what they could potentially do," Rivera said. "Would we like to tighten the coverage up? yes. We'd like to see the corners come up a little bit more, see the safeties come down a little closer."

So Ron Rivera is putting the horrible playcalling on the players again? Why not adjust? Why not instruct McDumnutz to call plays with tighter coverages? Man I can't stand this crap that we call HC and DC..

AND why not call a d*mn timeout. You had one left. If anything to pause for a minute, regroup and tell them what you want them to do. Instead he just let it continue.

#38 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,971 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

McDonut for new HC!!!!

#39 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

He just erased all doubt.

#40 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,361 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

Our coaching staff sucks. Plain and simple.

#41 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,823 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

I'm not sure why people keep saying the Bears won. If they scored any points, I didn't see them.

#42 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Should've, could've, wasn't. We played the same soft zone bullshit the entire 4th quarter and they killed us with the same quick slants all 4th quarter. Why go away from what got you in a position to potentially win the game? The biggest reason why our pass rush was rendered ineffective was because those same quick slants were wide ass open every time. The ball was gone as soon as Cutler completed his drop.

Like I said, with that defensive performance.....that last Bears drive usually a garbage time drive.

To win the game, the team was essentially asked to go on the road and hold a team to 100+ total yards.....comical.

Hester beat us. That lame special teams play all day gave them field postion....countered our D to heavily slant the game in our favor for an easy win.

#43 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

The principal will be calling Sean into his office shortly....

#44 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Like I said, with that defensive performance.....that last Bears drive usually a garbage time drive.

To win the game, the team was essentially asked to go on the road and hold a team to 100+ total yards.....comical.

Hester beat us. That lame special teams play all day gave them field postion....countered our D to heavily slant the game in our favor for an easy win.

They started their final drive right around their own 20. The D played great until we went soft in the 4th quarter.

#45 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,769 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

hmmm. they were running plenty of short stuff all day. i don't think they really did make any serious adjustments other than maybe executing a little better. the real problem is that WE adjusted in exactly the wrong way, on that final drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.