Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Teams Calling About Smitty

144 posts in this topic

I would make the Smitty trade. With trade incentives of course. Like if he gets 1200 yards a 3rd round pick turns into a 2nt. Or if he gets 10+ TD's and 1200 yds, its automatically a first round pick. Just saying.

DG chimes in, and it sounds EXTREMELY unlikely we deal anyone:

I've told these posters we will not make any moves until a permanent GM is hired.

I would make the Smitty trade. With trade incentives of course. Like if he gets 1200 yards a 3rd round pick turns into a 2nt. Or if he gets 10+ TD's and 1200 yds, its automatically a first round pick. Just saying.

I'd rather a player than a pick.

Gotta be careful trading an icon

And the trolls start coming out......

Ok lets be realistic here. Cams Contract is for 4 years with a team option on the 5th year. So he has or will have played 2 years after this season. Leaving 2 years left with the 1 year option. You honestly think he is going to stay here after 5 seasons. Dont count on it. All we are doing is grooming Cam to move on to a big market team. We are going to be rebuiding for the next 2-3 years any way. Why not see what we can get out of him in a trade.

Hey guys, were in an offensive funk right now. Lets dump our best receiver for a worthless third rounder! Building for the future!!!!

1 person likes this

Heard Pickles is getting inquiries too

Ok lets be realistic here. Cams Contract is for 4 years with a team option on the 5th year. So he has or will have played 2 years after this season. Leaving 2 years left with the 1 year option. You honestly think he is going to stay here after 5 seasons. Dont count on it. All we are doing is grooming Cam to move on to a big market team. We are going to be rebuiding for the next 2-3 years any way. Why not see what we can get out of him in a trade.

That's what the franchise tag is for, you big dummy.

Why would a contender give up a good player for Smitty? Strenghten one area while weakening another.

Figure it to be a pick(s)

I'd rather a player than a pick.

I hear you. But what player can we swap with Smitty to get the production hes gonna put out?

wtf? trade him and see what you can get. I love him but he's either gonna retire or leave via FA.

I swear to god we have the biggest clowns running this trainwreck.

He'll be retired before he becomes a FA.