Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Teams Calling About Smitty

144 posts in this topic

Chances of him being traded is very slim as I do agree that if anything does happen it will be in the offseason.

Where there's smoke, there's fire? First Andy Behren's video and now Jay Glazer reporting inquiries. Then again, all players get inquired about before the trade deadline so this more than likely is nothing.

IF he does get traded, hope he has either Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers throwing him the ball. I hope he gets a chance to get a ring before he retires.

Ffs, Smitty has given has entire career to this team. Stew i would trade in a heart beat. Seeing Smitty play for another team would make me puke.

You need to lose your loyalty to players who could care less where they play.

Panthers > "player"

I hate to be reactionary. But I would fire sale the fug out of this roster right now for as many middle round and young players as I could get.

Only people safe would be Cam, Kalil, and Stewy

I'd throw Norman, Alexander, Keek on that list

remember when we had that fire sale after the 2008 season.......yeah it doesn't work, are we losing that much that we are willing to trade the face of our franchise for a 3rd rounder at best.

edit:not really a fire sale but we release a good bit of decent players

I always wanted to see #89 retire a Panther. I say don't trade him, decide what to do with #89 in the offseason.

In the NFL, if you have 30-something aged players with big contracts and your team is not going to the playoffs, then you had better jerk someones arm off for a trade

Yeah thats a good idea! Lets weaken and already weak offense and send Cams development even further down the drain. We dont need to get rid of Smith, we need to find somebody that can play beside him. The new GM should think about that first before deciding to trade him.

1 person likes this

That's what the franchise tag is for, you big dummy.

You know what you can disagree with me all you want. But calling me names wont change my postings. So shut the fug up and go troll someone else.

I hate to be reactionary. But I would fire sale the fug out of this roster right now for as many middle round and young players as I could get.

Only people safe would be Cam, Kalil, and Stewy

And Luke.

I'd be willing to bet that smitty has a trade clause in his contract. He and his family love Charlotte. He's not going anywhere, he'll just retire...

I'd love to see him come back as our WR coach one day...He'd still get a ring as a coach...

1 person likes this

You know what you can disagree with me all you want. But calling me names wont change my postings. So shut the fug up and go troll someone else.

You mad cause I spit logic bro?