Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If I Hear Any Good Trades Being Declined...

33 posts in this topic

Posted

After the deadline is up, it's fug supporting this team this year for me

That'll just let me know we're not extremely serious about making some changes here

Might as well find something else to do... Rivera said they have no plans that include trading anyone

Posted

Might as well find something else to do... Rivera said they have no plans that include trading anyone

Rivera needs to be fired, I dont want to hear anything he has to say. If this organization is following him in this matter, we're forever doomed

Posted

I'd actually prefer no trades go down before the deadline.

With no experienced personnel people currently in place, there's a pretty good chance any trade that happens could be a bad one for us.

2 people like this

Posted

Ron said earlier all player trades and things of that nature, go through Beane.

Per the Panthers.com article, Beane, Mark Koncz and Rivera discuss options and decide together. If there's disagreement, Rivera has the final say.

Posted

Per the Panthers.com article, Beane, Mark Koncz and Rivera discuss options and decide together. If there's disagreement, Rivera has the final say.

I understand that's what was being said, but Rivera contradicted that in his presser. When asked about the possibility of Williams being traded. He said that "yous have to ask Beane". Idk its all a twisted mess.

Posted

Unless some team offers an insane trade....I say no trades. There are holes on this team....mostly in coaching. There is also a lot of talent. I hope JR has the final say on any moves.

1 person likes this

Posted

Unless some team offers an insane trade....I say no trades. There are holes on this team....mostly in coaching. There is also a lot of talent. I hope JR has the final say on any moves.

29313666.jpg

Posted

29313666.jpg

JR's problem has been self identified....who he trusted to run the team. He started the process to correct. am sure that is not over.

Posted

JR's problem has been self identified....who he trusted to run the team. He started the process to correct. am sure that is not over.

29314959.jpg

Cancer+Man.jpg