Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hall on Smith this Sunday

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Thread title is misleading. Leads you to believe that Hall said something (bulletin board material) when in fact he didn't because he already has learned that lesson the hard way multiple times!

I disagree

Posted

I like when Hall pretty much single handedly helped us win against the Falcons that one time.

that was the first falcons game at the georgia dome in 2007. hall marched us something like 70 yards downfield on multiple pass interference and unsportmanlikes. what started it was smith straight up whipping hall on a go route and hall just having to tackle him to save the walk in touchdown. then i think hall "jammed" him on a running play by basically punching him in the throat. he followed that up by getting mouthy with the ref which drew another flag.

steve smith's stat line for the day: 1 reception for 10 yards.

Posted

Smitty is going to have a career day against Hall. He will get at least one TD. This could give us a win.

Posted

Hall got suspended on purpose, he doesn't want any part of 89, or 1 for that matter.

Posted

No matter how bad Smitty embarrasses Hall nothing will ever trump this...

605285_o.gif

You get juked by Jake Delhomme you just need to quit football.

2 people like this

Posted

No matter how bad Smitty embarrasses Hall nothing will ever trump this...

605285_o.gif

You get juked by Jake Delhomme you just need to quit football.

That Delhomme play shows what a fine line there is between great and horrible play calls.....